✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live in Tokyo 2017 (ALBUM)

chrisnotmartin

• Administrators

I don't think we will see a film, I think this will be similar to LeftRightLeftRightLeft. I didn't see many cameras while they were performing. The only ones that were there were for the screens. There was no dollies or cranes so I can safely assume that we will not see a film.

• Like 1

• Administrators
Let us all hope that it's a CD/DVD.

I'm kinda hoping it will be a CD and not a DVD. The video editing would take too long. I'd much rather have a quick release of the CD and then a DVD later!

I'm kinda hoping it will be a CD and not a DVD. The video editing would take too long. I'd much rather have a quick release of the CD and then a DVD later!

Yeah I agree but I do really want a DVD of it in the future.

I thought we heard that somebody was working on a AHFOD tour film... I would have to find my source though...

• Administrators
Yeah I agree but I do really want a DVD of it in the future.

I thought we heard that somebody was working on a AHFOD tour film... I would have to find my source though...

Marcus Haney has been recording everything as far as I know. Not sure what it is for though

I found a AHFOD + Live at Tokyo Dome in a torrent site... Don't know if that's it

Hmmm... have you listened to/watched it? It's probably just a random recording that someone's found and posted as if it were officially released, there's a few like that on YouTube. But like not as if they're tryna do anything illegal or anything, it's just that there's good filmed copies of it and they're putting them out there for fans mainly. Kinda like this one.

• 1 month later...
I found a AHFOD + Live at Tokyo Dome in a torrent site... Don't know if that's it

Hmmm... have you listened to/watched it? It's probably just a random recording that someone's found and posted as if it were officially released, there's a few like that on YouTube. But like not as if they're tryna do anything illegal or anything, it's just that there's good filmed copies of it and they're putting them out there for fans mainly. Kinda like this one.

The Tokyo Dome tracks are actually from the Ghost Stories tour. They were included on the Japanese tour edition of AHFOD: https://www.discogs.com/Coldplay-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-Japan-Tour-Edition/release/10014741

• Like 1