✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Nalforolic Coats

rf_ucsd

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Job hunting isn't going too well, but to be honest I'm not making much of an effort because I don't want to give up my lie-ins :rolleyes:

I'm sick of living at home too, when I was living on my own I desperately wanted to move back here, I move here and I really miss it just being me...there's just no pleasing me :rolleyes:

How's the film going? I assume you're still working on that?!

Ooooh, I hope you have good luck and find some interesting job...

Yeah, I'm still working in the film project. We've prepared a little presentation of our first short film next weekend. I hope some journalists will come and also the crew. It will be cool to meet them again (specially one of the sound guys, yuuuuum!!!)

Aaah, I'd love to live on my own. One of my friends have a free bedroom at her flat but my salary is so low that I can't afford it. Damn it, I'm so tired of sharing the bedroom with my sister!! :angry: We could share a flat there, Mimi!! :D

Thanks, I'll find a job eventually...but I'm not that bothered atthe moment.

Have you talked to this sound guy or just admired from afar? :D I hope the presentation goes well and that lots of journalists turn up...

Haha, well Spain is a little too far away from home for me to live and I'm sure England is a little too far for you...we could meet in the middle in France :idea2: :D

I worked with that sound guy last year, in our first shoot. Damn it, he is so nice!! Well, being realistic, he's not hot but he's funny and friendly and he plays Coldplay and Muse at his car. That's sooooo good!! I had a major crush on him for a few months...

France sounds cool, but you know I wanna move to England someday so, if you can wait we can meet there... :D