July 3, 20179 yr ^No check more the greek characters you can find this in other languages Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app "auto" -> car?
July 3, 20179 yr ^No check more the greek characters you can find this in other languages Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app Oh, I was looking to the latin alphabet line and I missed the αυτο... So my guess is Fixing up a car to drive in it again It could be from Bigger Stronger, but since the auto part is in the middle of the sentence, I'll try with Up&Up (in case that auto really means car :joy::joy::joy:)
July 3, 20179 yr and though you might be gone, and the world may not know still I see you, celestial Everglow? Celestial seems the same, yo=I and y=and are the only words I know what they mean:joy:
July 3, 20179 yr Anna minulle sydäntä ja anna minulle sielua Haavat jotka parantuvat ja halkeamat jotka korjaantuvat All Coldplay lyrics seem so funny and different in your own language :eek:
July 3, 20179 yr Author ^Oh this is really difficult[emoji21] . The only related languages to Finnish are Hungarian and Turkish
July 3, 20179 yr ^Oh this is really difficult[emoji21] . The only related languages to Finnish are Hungarian and Turkish Turkish is not actually related to Finnish as far as I know, but Hungarian and Estonian are (and a bunch of very little languages)
July 3, 20179 yr Author ^Oh you are right and I think that Estonian are very similar to Finnish as Dutch are to German and Portuguese to Spanish Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app
July 3, 20179 yr @Krizer what does the -vat ending mean? That is pretty hard to explain actually :joy: In Finnish we use all kinds of endings in the words (in this case, verbs) in order to work together with pronouns and nouns. I hope this explanation does not make it even harder Focus on the last word of the first row, that is kind of similar
July 3, 20179 yr So the Anna minulle thing is two times in the same sentence, it could be something like... Give me time and give me space (from Politik) God give me style and give me grace (from GPASUYF) Am I following the right path? :D
July 3, 20179 yr So the Anna minulle thing is two times in the same sentence, it could be something like... Give me time and give me space (from Politik) God give me style and give me grace (from GPASUYF) Am I following the right path? :D Yes, exactly! :grinning:
July 3, 20179 yr With that and your hint, Focus on the last word of the first row, that is kind of similar I think it's Give me heart and give me soul (sielua seems to be soul) So that means ja is and, then Wounds that heal and cracks that fix I would be very surprised of myself if it's right, maybe I can speak Finnish and I don't know... :joy:
July 3, 20179 yr With that and your hint, I think it's Give me heart and give me soul (sielua seems to be soul) So that means ja is and, then Wounds that heal and cracks that fix Well done, you got it!
July 3, 20179 yr I'm enjoying this game so far, it allows you to think about the structure and possible meaning of words and sentences. Or maybe I'm thinking too deep... :joy: Anyway, another round of Spanish for you (very easy, you'll see): Y soñaba con el paraíso Cada vez que ella cerraba sus ojos
July 3, 20179 yr Paradise! But maybe I'm cheating... because spanish is my first language too haha :laughing: sorry but I wanted to participate in this game, It's really cool!
July 3, 20179 yr Paradise! But maybe I'm cheating... because spanish is my first language too haha :laughing: sorry but I wanted to participate in this game, It's really cool! I already did one before, so... No problem! Your turn :yum
July 4, 20179 yr Ahora el cielo podría ser azul, no me importa... sin ti es una pérdida de tiempo. Podría ser azul, no me importa... sin ti es una pérdida de tiempo. :)
July 4, 20179 yr Author Pérdida has to be related with the Portuguese perdido I saw before and no me importa means it isn't important to me (?). Aaah and cielo means blue (isn't Argentina's national team called La Albiceleste? "The White and Blue"). I would guess Now the sky could be blue, I don't mind Without you it's a waste (loss) of time (tiempo as tempo)... Don't take it seriously if I made a mistake [emoji19]
July 4, 20179 yr Author ^Spanish are easy to pronounce for Greeks because we have the same loud clear pronunciation of words. Once I saw some Spanish tourists and I thought they were speaking Greek with each other[emoji13] I couldn't tell the difference until I consciously heard some Spanish words.
Create an account or sign in to comment