✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi from Manchester England

paulomcfc

OK so been thinking about joining up for a while and finally got around to it.

Not going to say ive been a lifelong coldplay fan because I haven't however ive always enjoyed what I class as a good show.

With that in mind I went to see Coldplay for the first time back at the Etihad Stadium on the 4th June 2016 and Wow. Been a regular concert goer for years but seen nothing like that, the sheer energy that goes into the show along with the xylobands/fireworks/lighting etc makes it an experience you can relive time after time and that's what I did.

I'm writing this a couple of weeks after seeing them in Cardiff which was my 22nd time seeing them live in just over a year which has almost bankrupted me but would I change it.....No!

Still hoping for a lottery win so I can maybe fit in some north/south America dates before it all comes to an end.

I put together a video of my highlights of the tour which hopefully you will enjoy. Not the best video editor but I'm happy enough with it.

Anyway that's enough of an intro from me. Gutted to be a latecomer to the coldplay party but glad that I finally got here.

• Like 2

OK so been thinking about joining up for a while and finally got around to it.

Not going to say ive been a lifelong coldplay fan because I haven't however ive always enjoyed what I class as a good show.

With that in mind I went to see Coldplay for the first time back at the Etihad Stadium on the 4th June 2016 and Wow. Been a regular concert goer for years but seen nothing like that, the sheer energy that goes into the show along with the xylobands/fireworks/lighting etc makes it an experience you can relive time after time and that's what I did.

I'm writing this a couple of weeks after seeing them in Cardiff which was my 22nd time seeing them live in just over a year which has almost bankrupted me but would I change it.....No!

Still hoping for a lottery win so I can maybe fit in some north/south America dates before it all comes to an end.

I put together a video of my highlights of the tour which hopefully you will enjoy. Not the best video editor but I'm happy enough with it.

Anyway that's enough of an intro from me. Gutted to be a latecomer to the coldplay party but glad that I finally got here.

Welcome to Coldplaying ! Wow, you've really been everywhere ! Nice video :) I can almost spot the place where I was standing during the Frankfurt smoke incident :joy:

• Like 1