✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Congrats for being the most positive message board I have ever seen

onlylove

It's been years since I've been on forums but recently I've started to read a few...and this site has the most positive, fun group of people I've ever had the pleasure of reading. So many message boards just have mean, bitter, and awful people on them. This site has awesome, positive, and supportive types from what I've seen so far (newbie but been looking around the past few months). Congratulations to you!

• Like 11

I freaking love this place, it feels like home to me :) It is a very nice and supportive community indeed. (Although there were some rough patches in the past around and leading up to the release of AHFOD :D)
No holds bar forum for sure!! Everyone feels safe enough to voice their opinions and have adult conversations with it instead of it turning negative

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I have to agree! I have been following a ton of other forums and as sad as it, I've faced rude people/posts on all of the other fan communities. I think a lot of it comes down to the band also, love and togetherness are some of the biggest messages in Coldplay's music and gigs! :)

• Like 3