Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

War of the Coldplay Songs

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.6k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Trouble In Town vs A Message   Wanted to say that I think it's great to see that this game is still going after all these years! It seems that there are still enough people that are particip

  • I ran away
    I ran away

    That one is actually pretty easy for me... All I Can Think About Is You vs Clocks (Röyskopp Remix)

  • The Jordanator
    The Jordanator

    All I’ll say @Gideon_Mx is that your main squeeze will love it if you don’t do that again! See you soon vs Old Friends

Posted Images

Viva La Vida vs A Sky Full Of Stars

I'm sure you'll improve your English in the course of time! Anyway, next time if I were you, I wouldn't change a title of the song but keep it in its original form or use the abbreviations. (Everything's Not Lost, ENL X Everything Is Not Lost)

 

 

Viva La Vida vs Speed Of Sound

Ah I wanted to write the song down and I thought it was writed like this

Ah I wanted to write the song down and I thought it was writed like this

Ah, I see.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=10120147

A Sky Full Of Stars vs See You Soon

See You Soon vs Such A Rush

Such A Rush vs Midnight

Such A Rush vs Bigger Stronger

and I thought it was writed like this

it was written like this ;)

 

Your English is already pretty good though ! You'll see how it will improve over time as you use the forums :)

it was written like this ;)

 

Your English is already pretty good though ! You'll see how it will improve over time as you use the forums :)

Haha thanks, I've already learned a lot here.

Bigger Stronger vs NMKMFOTG

NMKMFOTG vs Help Is Round The Corner

NMKMFOTG vs Easy To Please

Vitamins vs The Race

The Race vs Til Kingdom Come

Us Against The World vs Green Eyes

Green Eyes vs High Speed

(Can you tell I'm listening to the AROBTTH Album right now ? :D)

I wish I was omniscient to be able to answer that. :rolleyes:

 

Green Eyes vs GPASUYF

GPASUYF vs Up&Up

Talk vs Ink

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.