✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Liam Gallagher

42Escapist

Is anybody else here a fan of Liam Gallagher's solo work?

I've enjoyed As You Were since the day it was released, but over time it has become quite a special album for me. Like, "up there with Coldplay" and "better than the majority of Oasis' music" kind of special. I've All I Need in particular is one of my favorite songs of all time.

And Liam's new single Shockwave has got me real hyped for his next album, which is due out later this year.

• Like 1

I love his new single. Its biblical.

But my favourite track of his must be either Chinatown or For What It's Worth

But i'm more of a Noel Gallagher guy. He's my favourite artist and biggest influence in musical terms.

• Like 1

But i'm more of a Noel Gallagher guy. He's my favourite artist and biggest influence in musical terms.

Welcome back! Long time no see!
  • Like 1

Same here. Noel is a much better singer to me and he will always be (one of) the best songwriter(s) that has ever existed.

Same here. Noel is a much better singer to me and he will always be (one of) the best songwriter(s) that has ever existed.

Indeed. I love to listen to the early Oasis demos because of him.

But i think that even though Noel is better singer, Liam has the voice that cuts through the mix and has the rock n' rolll attitude. Noel's more of an acoustic and emotional guy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Once is so good. Liam has definitely made good songs, especially on his latest album. I also agree that a few of them are stronger songs than some of Noel's. I don't have any doubt. I am still on Noel's side though =D

By the way, NGHFB's song A Dream Is All I Need To Get By off their latest EP is amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It has been a while since I've poked my head inside of this thread ?

Did anybody else watch Down By The River Thames? I never thought he'd bring back songs like Hello and Headshrinker. That was such a cool set.

Anyways, for any big fans of Liam that may be lurking around, I was aimlessly browsing through YouTube when I stumbled across this sweet little cover of Songbird. Still the best song Liam ever wrote for Oasis. Chris does a nice job, his voice suits it.