✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Possible hint towards a release date for the new album?

Daffy

Yesterday I was reading about how Chris traveled to Jerusalem very very recently, and I read something interesting...

"Martin has visited Israel in the past in an attempt to set up a Coldplay concert that would be accessible to both Israelis and Palestinians...

...Reportedly, Coldplay has touring commitments for the next two years, so it doesn’t seem likely the band will play the concert he dreamed of here anytime soon."

Does this mean that we could possibly get the new album this year? I'd love to know your thoughts on this.

Link to article: https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Coldplays-Chris-Martin-visits-school-in-Jaffa-595062

Yesterday I was reading about how Chris traveled to Jerusalem very very recently, and I read something interesting...

"Martin has visited Israel in the past in an attempt to set up a Coldplay concert that would be accessible to both Israelis and Palestinians...

...Reportedly, Coldplay has touring commitments for the next two years, so it doesn’t seem likely the band will play the concert he dreamed of here anytime soon."

Does this mean that we could possibly get the new album this year? I'd love to know your thoughts on this.

Link to article: https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Coldplays-Chris-Martin-visits-school-in-Jaffa-595062

Honestly I wouldn't trust such articles. The same newspapers also falsely claimed back in 2017 that Coldplay had signed a contract for a performance in Israel, which led to Chris writing a denial on Twitter if you remember.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Also, I'm curious as why at least Chris and Guy went to Amsterdam a few weeks ago?

I don't think Chris was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago. Guy often goes to Holland with Keshia. So his visits there probably have nothing to do with Coldplay.

• Like 1