🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

Hey wanted to thank you all lovely people for sharing the videos and pictures and experiences! Sounds amazing and I wish I could've gone to RAH, but your vids gave a pretty nice picture of what I would've seen so thanks for uploading! you're great :thumbsup:

And I bet you particularly liked the "Reindeer Section"!:P

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Elena!

I really hope we'll get a DVD or at least a good audio recording from the Reworked Tour...

I'd love to have those songs... I'm listening to Starfighter Pilot at the moment - love the Live version, reminded me a bit of the Rocky Horror Picture Show I think... or something else :lol:

They will be foolish not to release a DVD/CD of at least 1 of the shows.

chocolate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuX8Wv6gw_w]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Chocolate - Royal Albert Hall - 25th November 2009[/ame]

its ridiculous how long it takes to upload 1 video in its original format!! nearly 3 hours!:angry:

I'm uploading the rest in mp4, it only takes about 15mins - the quality is not as good though

:(

i'm sorry I haven't written a review - will in the next few days hopefully - i did write a really long one but my computer crashed when I clicked "post"!:angry:

sorry guys, i know i am deviating from topic a little but but someone (i thought it was you, kimmi) in here said that they had a great camera that they loved - i went back to find out which one it was but now can't find the post!? I need a new one for Christmas any suggestions? sorry sorry sorry i know there is a different thread for qs like this - but i was sure i heard a good one in here!

back to topic - still LOVING all of the pics & vids! let's hope they get back to the US soon, but again still so glad everyone is having a blast :)

@Meredith- HI! :D Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

@Kimmi- Happy Slapsgiving to you, ma'am. ;)

@Elena and Anna- thanks again for the incredible pics and vids. I finally got a chance to watch the videos earlier today and loved them, esp. the snippet of Set Down Your Glass (how I loooove that song) and Dark Roman Wine- first time I've heard it all the way through! :)

@Naomi, thanks for your vids as well!

and as for the DVD thing, I did see on the SP.com forums yesterday a news article that implied that a DVD would be coming out (presumably from the RAH performances) in early 2010. :dance:

EDIT: Meredith- it was Anna who was talking about her awesome camera. It's a Canon... can't remember the exact model, but a 12 megapixel with a 12x zoom.

Damn Gary still has it........

Fifteen Minutes Old is incrediblely gorgeous. haha funny backstory though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BcKRMXsri0]YouTube- [Part 2] Gary Lightbody - Fifteen Minutes Old (Songbook 2009)[/ame]

Anyone able to clip the video just down to the song or rip the audio of just the song, please?

Canon PowerShot SX200 IS[/url] and am very happy with it!! :)

YouTube- [Part 2] Gary Lightbody - Fifteen Minutes Old (Songbook 2009)

Anyone able to clip the video just down to the song or rip the audio of just the song, please?

Posted here! :kiss:

@Meredith : Jen's right...it was Anna with the great digicam. :D

@Jen : saw your post on the media thread...i've posted a link to the Eyes Open bonus tracks, if you're still looking for them....& something else. ;)

YouTube- [Part 2] Gary Lightbody - Fifteen Minutes Old (Songbook 2009)

oh gawd!!! did that interviewer just step off the set of That 70s Show or something? burst out laughing when the camera focused on him! :laugh3:

...on a oddball side note, i note that Gary seems to have a preference for Shure mics. :P

@Meredith : Jen's right...it was Anna with the great digicam. :D

@Jen : saw your post on the media thread...i've posted a link to the Eyes Open bonus tracks, if you're still looking for them....& something else. ;)

oh gawd!!! did that interviewer just step off the set of That 70s Show or something? burst out laughing when the camera focused on him! :laugh3:

...on a oddball side note, i note that Gary seems to have a preference for Shure mics. :P

Kimmi- Thank you so, so, so much! :kiss: I am yet to get my very own copy of Up To Now (my husband's getting it for me for xmas, if he knows what's good for him).