🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

Oh no, the beard looks awful. :(

Why do men seem to go through this period in their life where they decide they have to (try to) grow a beard? Brad Pitt did it recently, then so did Simon Neil (Biffy Clyro) and they both looked so much better without them. A bit of stubble on a man can be sexy, but not a full-on beard. It's not "manly," it's just an excuse to not bother shaving.

/rant

This pic from 2007actualy but I love beardy Gary :rolleyes: Suits him well, can't explain it. As for Simon, he's always had a beard...he shaves it from time to time but it's always been there (along with long hair where he looks like Jesus :dozey:)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pic from 2007actualy but I love beardy Gary :rolleyes: Suits him well, can't explain it. As for Simon, he's always had a beard...he shaves it from time to time but it's always been there (along with long hair where he looks like Jesus :dozey:)

^^ agreed. :)

but i also have to say that beards don't always work out for every guy... :P

& i'm sure that we've now scared off Corkus with all this discussion about male facial hair growth... :laugh3:

& i'm sure that we've now scared off Corkus with all this discussion about male facial hair growth... :laugh3:

yeah, I think so too... :lol: Sorry Corkus!

I would be GLAD to talk about something else..!! .if only the boys would give us something to actually talk about!!! :bomb: Come on guys! We're reduced to the subject of haircuts and beards....it's becoming urgent for our mental health XD

I guess they must be sipping cocktails on the beach under LA' sun...no wonder the Lightbody hasn't "time" to post a fuckin blog post... :dozey: Can't wait for them to be back in snowy, rainy, freezing Ireland so he would be locked up inside and will have no choice but to WRITE!...*evil laugh* I guess with my luck there will be news while I'm on vacation during the holidays....Arf, it will be a nice 2011 surprise! XD

Totally random!

I had my fav radio station on and I heard Pablo! I guess when they were here he made a recording for the radiostation. He says: "Hi, this is Paul from Snow Patrol and you're listening to Open Radio!" :nice:

Sooo cute!

:blush: awesome!!!! I love that kind of little message and it's so cool it's from Pablo instead of the predictable gL choice! I wish the radio stations I listen would do that with SP : most of the time it's french artists or big acts like U2 or Robbie Williams...but never heard SP :cry: well, I've to admit that 'mainstream' french radio only plays CC or JSY :dozey:

woooops

then:

tumblr_lbdge83vrr1qdhzmpo1_400.jpg

beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard

woooops

then:

tumblr_lbdge83vrr1qdhzmpo1_400.jpg

beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard beard

:bomb: you're killing me here....you shouldn't do that to my poor old heart.....:sweatdrop:

Gary is being kidnapped by aliens

in a middle of the show

:laugh3:

This calls for the alien banter :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDmn6dcTDTE]YouTube - RUN -(Aliens story mid song) Snow Patrol Live Orem Utah October 10th 2009[/ame]

but before that: DRAG YOUR SKINNY IRISH ASS ON SP.COM AND WRITE A FUCKIN BLOG :bomb:

"skinny irish ass" :lol:

:lol:tumblr_l9212dKpDJ1qah5bi.jpg

Gary is being kidnapped by aliens

in a middle of the show

ha, that's a nice one!

In any case you're right, some updates would be more than welcome :nice:

"skinny irish ass" :lol:

that's true right?! :lol:

In any case you're right, some updates would be more than welcome :nice:

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

begging...PLEASEEEEEEEEE..PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...COME BACK AND BLOG TO ME... :D

This is such a fangirl thread now.

sadly yes :shame:

ok, woke up to discover that this thread had transform into a Lightbody thread over the night... :lol:

You know girls that's it's a 5 pieces band right?!! :rolleyes:

Let's get the other some love....

HURRAH FOR DEAR NATHAN

tumblr_l852ltMaTN1qzmsfdo1_500.jpg

BIG BAG OF ROSES FOR PABLO (and Richard, since we're at it XD!)

tumblr_l8vaakpIRo1qb4lgco1_500.jpg

GIANT HUG FOR TOM

tumblr_l8cqhwWxZW1qbz44ho1_500.jpg

LOTS OF CHOCOLATE BOXES FOR JONNY

tumblr_ldgx5kMRSh1qf7mplo1_500.jpg

And nothing for the Lightbody :P we've given him too much love with nothing in return (i.e a blog post!), so I'll snob him...(for a page or two :p)