The Guy Berryman Dream/fantasie Thread :-) hehe

Guy'sChick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey you Guy dreamers! ;-)

I can totally understand you! This man is just damn hot and sexy! And he is from Scotland,whaha.Guy has very beautiful eyes and where he had longer hair he was looking even more sexy! Oh no,I'm so much badly in love with him,it makes really crazy when thinking of him!! This man is just too sexy for me! I hope you understand me.I wish he could be mine...:-( :heart: :dizzy2: Even my eyes got crazy because I have him on my desktop of my computer,so I'm always staring at him....hehe.

I always dream of him meeting him suddenly just across the street or in a restaurant.Then I kiss him and tell him that I love him.We're holding hands and go somewhere where we can be just for us.We're always kissing the whole nights trough.But don't get crazy,it's just a dream,I wish it wouldn't be like that.

Now I don't know what to write more about him.My words are lost now.

I LOVE GUY BERRYMAN! ;) :embarrased: :cry:

Keep on dreaming ladies!

I can totally understand you! This man is just damn hot and sexy! And he is from Scotland,whaha.Guy has very beautiful eyes and where he had longer hair he was looking even more sexy! Oh no,I'm so much badly in love with him,it makes really crazy when thinking of him!! This man is just too sexy for me! I hope you understand me.I wish he could be mine...:-( :heart: :dizzy2: Even my eyes got crazy because I have him on my desktop of my computer,so I'm always staring at him....hehe.

I always dream of him meeting him suddenly just across the street or in a restaurant.Then I kiss him and tell him that I love him.We're holding hands and go somewhere where we can be just for us.We're always kissing the whole nights trough.But don't get crazy,it's just a dream,I wish it wouldn't be like that.

Keep on dreaming ladies!

Wow, welcum 2 the club :cry: :)

Keep on dreaming ladies!

oooooooo nice!

i dont dream about him a lot anymore :( i dream about my boyfriend alot :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

hey hey.

i love this thread :D

umm I thought i should ask.

because if anyone would know, it'd be you girls.

does anyone know where you can get a guy berryman poster?

i've looked EVERYWHERE. dont get me wrong, i love all of the members of coldplay

but i want a poster of JUST guy for my wall, it'd look mad.

anyway, if anyone can help, just ... reply on my profile or something.

still not quite sure how to use coldplaying.com so yeah.

anyways thanks a bunch

GO GUY!!!!

haha I'd be the one to dream of Guy:D:Dwell twice it was allof them but everyweek Guy:)ok well basically its either living together and like Im washing the dishes ,he taps my shoulder and french kisses me:sneaky:then its the pool :D:Dguy half naked what could get better?well I'll tell you ,the bedroom dream:):)i wont get to details:D