✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this does not need to exist

Professor Peedston

i wouldn't buy a hummer even if i had the money to pay it by cash!

it's a ARMY vehicle...so unless you think you're in a war every morning you wake up and go to work, you don't need that monster! :rolleyes: :D :P

and plus, not to mention the fact that it's got really small glass windows compared to other SUVs so that you don't even get a clear view.

and yeah...i guess the shoes and other accessories are meant for those people who're totally bowled-over by the hummer... which, i'm not.

Guest LiquidSky
i wouldn't buy a hummer even if i had the money to pay it by cash!

it's a ARMY vehicle...so unless you think you're in a war every morning you wake up and go to work, you don't need that monster! :rolleyes: :D :P

and plus, not to mention the fact that it's got really small glass windows compared to other SUVs so that you don't even get a clear view.

and yeah...i guess the shoes and other accessories are meant for those people who're totally bowled-over by the hummer... which, i'm not.

Hey, well if you have the money, would you buy it for me then?! :D :D :D

I like hummers! I want one..... I don't care if it's an army vehicle....I still want one, awwwwwwwwww :/

Josce, I don't like it so much so that i wouldn't even be willing to gift it to a special someone! :D :P

i'm too much of an environment freak to buy it for me, or for anyone else! :lol: :lol:

did u guys read about how one or two Hummer dealerships in Washington or Oregon got attacked and many of these vehicles got burnt/damaged! i applaud that action, though it's against the law :/ :confused:

Guest LiquidSky
you want the actual army vehicle or the H2 or whatever it is all the rich people are driving around lately?

No, I want the h2 in yellow or gray.... I don't like the h2 sut....well they are okay....but I like the h2 better ;)

Guest LiquidSky
Josce, I don't like it so much so that i wouldn't even be willing to gift it to a special someone! :D :P

i'm too much of an environment freak to buy it for me, or for anyone else! :lol: :lol:

did u guys read about how one or two Hummer dealerships in Washington or Oregon got attacked and many of these vehicles got burnt/damaged! i applaud that action, though it's against the law :/ :confused:

that's okay....I wasn't really expecting you to buy it for me anyways.... ;) But I probably won't ever get a hummer....I'll probably die first than get a hummer....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :( :/

Guest LiquidSky
Guy can buy it for you! :wink3: :D

Yeah....... let me keep dreaming that me and him are making out in my new hummer! lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: crap! :( :/