๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Hahaha, I'm not a cheater, but if you like to think that...then go ahead... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

ย 

ย 

ย 

muaaaahahaa! :devilish:

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ย 

Oh my god hahaha you're hilarious,..

am i horny? *takes a look at her manhood..notices a hardon..thinks again ..*....................ONLY KIDDING. :lol:

i thinkk guys are just like, born horny. and they are 100000 times worse when they have been drinking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get like too. Well, not with girls. And I do talk to guys when I'm sober too. But i i got to a party and I drink, the next day all the friends are like 'you're such a slut when you drink!'. how mean! i get really touchy feely with anyone haha. thats why its good if you have a boyfriend cos he'll look out for you and make sure you dont do anythin stupid! :P:P

:lol: :lol: :lol: when i get touchy and feely with girls, they slap me! :lol: :lol: nah, jk :D ( well, just once) :P .. oh one thing,, BEHAVE MOLE GODDAMN IT! :lol:

*mental note: invite Julia to a party and get drunk together :wink3: :D *

:lol: :lol: :lol: when i get touchy and feely with girls, they slap me! :lol: :lol: nah, jk :D ( well, just once) :P .. oh one thing,, BEHAVE MOLE GODDAMN IT! :lol:

*mental note: invite Julia to a party and get drunk together :wink3: :D *

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel bad when I slap guys. On firday there was this REALLY REALLY drunk guy and he was being really agressive and he grabbed my hair but he pulled it really hard and but instead of my hitting him (like it would of hurt) the guy I was with punched him in the face and he had a blood nose. Hahah WOOPSIES. Ohh and okay, okay I'll behave next time..............................

*mental note:go to the party Ren invites me too* :lol: :P

:lol: :lol:

nah, dot feel bad for slapping those bastard, most of 'em deserve that( including me ha) and what a fucker!! :angry: that guy dared to pulled ur hair? damn! i would've puched him too! i can get really drunk but i would never be agressive in that way.. some guys are just scum..seriously.. he got what he deserved in the end eh?If anybody ever mess with my mole , i'll kill him! :angry:

Just try to behave u naughty mole :P

Party! .maybe if i go to the bdo next year.. who knows haha :P :cool:

woo, you guys took over the thread while I was away.

:stunned:

haha Ren you Julia, you guys made me laugh so hard. :lol: Too bad you arent online now, we could keep chatting here. :/

Bah, I'll stay on 24/7 to win the poster, so i guess i'll meet you guys later. :dozey: