✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Religion poll

musiclover

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh!

if you're athiest, that means that you're above the god/devil fight! and plus, not all religions talk about "the devil"

so, you see, if you don't go to church, or don't believe in a 'god' in christian meaning, then that doesn't mean you're automatically an 'agent of devil', 'cuz 'devil' is something only christians and muslims talk of. see my point?

and actually, i'm horrified that kids in your school distributed bibles to other kids! :stunned: :o unless, of course, it's not a public but a private school!

oh and about 'left behind'.... god...that idea is indeed terrifying! but do you want people to start praying to a god out of terror? :rolleyes:

actually, to me, the whole idea of suddenly people aged 12 and younger, and all those who actually, fervently, believe in jesus as their savior, being gone out of this world and into 'heaven', in plain sight of everyone else who are 'left behind'...is just funny and unbelievable! but, i guess tha's just me. :smug:

:lol: :lol: @ "brain fart"!

but actually, i was kinda surprised by one response on here...dunno who said it, but that they were interested in studying hinduism/buddhism, but the guy sounded quite religious Lutheran :-)

interesting!

there's a running joke about Lutherans on a saturday-evening public radio show called "A Prairie Home Companion"...but it's a good-natured joke 'cuz the host is himself a Lutheran (i think!)...it's a wonderful show of mid-west american life and about god-fearing christians! :D even a hindu like me enjoys it! :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
what the he**! :stunned: why is everything in double?

grrrrrrr the devil already has a hand in this! :angry: :idea2:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah! How many Lutherans does it take to screw in a light bulb? None! Lutherans don't like change. Unless you go to a church like mine, you don't realize how funny that is...

And yes, I'm intrigued by all kinds of mythology, looking into Viking gods now...Thor and Hel!

I wish there more religious people on here. It's so discouraging...I feel like I do at school... *sits reflecting to music for the next two hours*