✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Religion poll

musiclover

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was jogging past a bar at around 730pm. A guy outside was standing with his friends. He saw my job up and he giggled and said "He jogger. You want a cigarette?" He started laughing.

I yelled at him and said "Bitch-ass mother fucker drunk off his ass at seven o'clock? Fuck off, bitch."

I never stopped jogging.

You did right :P

Unlike this woman at the swimming sports. Everyone had left to catch the buses but there was a few of us left including most of the teachers so me and my friends decided to play beach volleyball (cos they have a court thing there). SO we were playing and the ball went out of the court and ROLLED SLOWLY towards this lady who shouldnt of even been there and the ball hit her in the face. I was like "oh sorry" and she said "jesus christ why don't you be more bloody careful next time" then later on she went and told the lifeguard on us. Stupid bitch. I felt like pushing her into the pool. :angry: :angry:

Sorry I had to get that out. :P

hey Soleil, Jess, and others...I didn't want to make the thread on Gibson's "Passion" about religions either. In fact, I even said let's stop before we get any further...but someone just pushed the right/wrong buttons there for me... and i, for one, have definite opinions on that subject!! lol and facts, too...

so anyways... :dozey: i hope that wasn't a turnoff from anyone...

on another note... i'm like... :o :o @ the response to this poll/thread so far! that's cool! :D