✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Religion poll

musiclover

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian education at school, mother Protestant, father Catholic, brother prolly an atheist

and I'm something.. I don't know what :stunned:

But on the paper I have no religion at all.

quite interesting! :-)

though, i thought since you wear a cross, that you'd be devoted or at least marginally christian. hmmm

:-)

nice to see you posting...

Guest LiquidSky
yeah...well...that's your choice.

but i doubt you would actually even get pregnant w/out first getting married...or planning on getting married :confused:

You still didn't answer the question....you just don't say something and not say why..... so why do you think that? :)

Guest LiquidSky

wait....

I never said I did or I didn't......

you are assuming I did, because I am asking you why you thought that.......

:o

Guest LiquidSky

but why?????? :confused:

there must be a reason, right??????

'cause some people don't think I am a virgin and others do...so that's why I wanted to know......... :dozey:

that's why I was asking......... :dozey:

yes, ttul, ciao!

*hugs*

i do kinda think it's a big deal...that's why i'm saving it until marriage, or at least until i know i'm marrying a certain girl....

and about hormones...tell me 'bout it! it doesn't go away after that mid-teen age... :lol: the urge strikes me pretty bad some times! :dozey: :embarrased:

Guest LiquidSky

Now see that's what I don't understand...

what if a person gets married and then they lose their virginity, but then they find out that they would like to experience more sexually and just about what pleases them the most...but their partner I guess was a virgin too and doesn't feel comfortable in doing other tricks...and then things don't start to work in their marriage so they end up divorcing...

so I guess the question is what's better?

to save yourself for someone until you get married, because that's one of the most important thing in life or to be single and experience in life and know for sure what you want?

I think I just end up confusing myself more.......:thinking: hmmmmm.......

it's easy to find out how to please your partner in marriage...and to a big extent, everyone has to get comfortable with their and their partner's sexuality at thier own pace...there are books and videos to help.

but that doesn't mean that you go and have fun and get laid and 'experiment' with a few guys before u even marry one of them!

and actually, i don't think most marriages end in divorce because of lack of sex in married life. it's more than that. i sure am not gonna divorce for just that! :dozey: