✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Religion poll

musiclover

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how you cannot believe there is some higher power out there, and I'm a Lutheran...been raised that way and intend to stay one, although I think it would be just awesome to study Buddhism or Hiduism...

Gosh, the Old Testament is so depressing...Music is not a sin!

I tried to give this one girl in my science class one of my church bulletins (because I had heard her say she doesn't go to church) and she looked at me like I was trying to get her to join a cult or something. The sad thing is, is modern society, it feels like that sometimes. And so many people who say they go to church but don't, don't have good morals...I try not to be a hypocrite, but some people just are too lazy for anything...

I'm confused...if the devil did exist (which' date=' I believe, it does), all the more reason to have a religion to be part of, much easier to thwart the bastard![/quote']

Exactly! See, I'm atheist, but sometimes I wonder if maybe God really does exist... b/c if he does I'm pretty much supporting the devil by not going to church and doing what I want to do...

That's pretty sad. My freshman year' date=' the campus christian kids gave everyone student bibles. Then, a bunch of kids desided they were going to burn them in protest... sometime people can be so stupid.[/quote']

that's horrible

they're going to hell for that

once a year old men come with little orange new testaments and give them out at bus stops

but i picked other

(not very many choices eh)

someone should get a full list of like every religion

But going to church isn't about restrictions! It's about living life to the fullest, in the most wonderful sense of the phrase! Follow your own sayings: Life is for Living! And it is! Having a great church life gives you positive freedom, and you turn to God for help. God is never too busy for anyone.

GOD, it feels so good to be saying all of this.

But going to church isn't about restrictions! It's about living life to the fullest, in the most wonderful sense of the phrase! Follow your own sayings: Life is for Living! And it is! Having a great church life gives you positive freedom, and you turn to God for help. God is never too busy for anyone.

GOD, it feels so good to be saying all of this.

Well, sometimes people like to do things that aren't very christian...