✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Religion poll

musiclover

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

How can you "it's easy" if you are waiting and plus you don't really know if it's gonna be easy, because you aren't married yet, are you? :huh:

Guest LiquidSky

and what's wrong lea? you are out there experiencing huh? :sneaky:

come on, say something?

what do you think about this subject... you have to help out..... :sneaky: :D ;) :)

well...i've seen movies about such things! :idea2: :sneaky:

and if it takes that much to please my future wife, then i'd do it...or, if i expect more than what she's willing to give me, then i would try to get to her level...you should read the Hindu epic "Kama Sutra"...it talks about all these marital issues in depth :cool:

i'd at least do all those things instead of divorcing

Guest LiquidSky

but what about if she isn't really willing to give you or please at whatever level you are and ballablablabla and such.........then what? :sneaky: :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

much easier to thwart the bastard!

:lol: , Well I read the Inferno by Dante, and according to that, the devil or satan is not the ruler of hell, but he is the worst possible sinner. He is being punished like everyone else down there(so consider him thwarted ;) :D ). However, in The battle of the angels(can't remember the name of the book), satan said something quite chilling, "It is better to rule in hell, than be a slave in heaven". And actually, back in Jesus' time, there was no heaven, there was only hell, however it was a LOT less severe than we thought of it, it was more like another earth. Basically a purgatory. Really though, humans know nothing, they have no way of knowing, however, it seems quite clear that there is some god, because it is a theme throughout nearly every religion, there is a god, if you please the god then when you die, you go to paradise. In fact, it is made quite clear that the God in Christianity and the God in Islam are one in the same. This is even acknowledged in the Qur'an. I, personally believe in Catholicism, but I think that in every human there is a presence telling them that there must be some greater power. They just have to come to realize and accept it.

Oh BTW, sorry for bringing this thread back up, as you've probably noticed(or not) I've been gone for a while :D

hey Rain! :-)

i did notice you were gone...and glad to see you back...though our ideas don't usually match, but i like your in-depth write-ups! :D

ohhh and plus...we still have the riddle of whether you're a he or a she! :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

so what are you a boy or a girl? :sneaky:

I think it's a boy, what do you think durim? :sneaky: :D