✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Passing out sucks

Valleyboy

Whoa, I got the flu and I've been really ill this week, but today was the worst day ever. I got up at 9am. and i had this huge headache, so then i went to the bathroom and got totally dizzy, so i tried to get back to my room, but when i got there, everything started to spin and i passed out and my leg hit the tv desk, and now i have this huge cut. I woke up 2 mins later and i was like "uhh... what happened?" and then i saw that there was blood on the floor and i was like: " :stunned: " I'm 18 and i never passed out before, so it scared the hell out of me.

Anybody here ever had the same experience?

Whoa, I got the flu and I've been really ill this week, but today was the worst day ever. I got up at 9am. and i had this huge headache, so then i went to the bathroom and got totally dizzy, so i tried to get back to my room, but when i got there, everything started to spin and i passed out and my leg hit the tv desk, and now i have this huge cut. I woke up 2 mins later and i was like "uhh... what happened?" and then i saw that there was blood on the floor and i was like: " :stunned: " I'm 18 and i never passed out before, so it scared the hell out of me.

Anybody here ever had the same experience?

Poor you :stunned:

Feel better....

I have a similiar story...

I was supposed to be going to my friends house one summer and I got up at about 9'0'clock and went to ask my mum for a lift...

I got to her room and began to feel really hot. It was the weirdest feeling - like a huge pressure was weighing me down??

Then I remember saying "mum I don't feel so good" then

wham

I went down and whacked my head off the corner of her dressing table!

I had a bump on my head like an egg :D for about a week...

Scary experience....

I had a bump on my head like an egg for about a week...

haha that sucks!

yeah if you get up too fash from lying down or sitting down then you get a major head rush, happens to me pretty much everyday.

ive never passed out though

thats sweet man

the only thing i've done is black out from jumping off a 2nd story house to a trampoline that didnt work.

I've passed out about 5 times in my life... not a nice experience.

I once knocked my head against a well and got this "egg" at the back of my head... only it's been nearly 10 years and the "egg" is still there :rolleyes: :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

The first time I passed out in whole life.... I landed to the side and I got hit on my head with a rock.....

Guest LiquidSky

The first time I passed out in whole life.... I landed to the side and I got hit on my head with a rock.....

I once blacked out in a dairy queen...just for 30 seconds or something but I was feeling really sick and then everything went black and I walked into a wall and then I found my way to the bathroom and threw up all over the floor... :confused: pretty gross, eh?

hope you get better soon thom!

I've passed out about 5 times in my life... not a nice experience.

I once knocked my head against a well and got this "egg" at the back of my head... only it's been nearly 10 years and the "egg" is still there :rolleyes: :stunned:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pooooooooooor you

Aah, thanks a LOT for your get well messages. You guys are so nice. :blush:

So yea, i'm kinda feeling better today. Like, at least i don't think i'm gunna pass out again, cos my headache isn't as bad as it was yesterday. The bad thing is that i didn't go to my bass lessons and college today, so i kinda feel like a lazy ass.

Ah, i missed the boards. Lemme find some cool threads to bump. And oh, thx again for your msgs. you guys rock. :cool: