✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-03-25] Estadio BBVA, Monterrey, Mexico

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, TealAppeal said:

Here is Gravity... welcome back old friend, incredible 

PROSHOT and SOUNDBOARD audio for the performance. A shame it's in portrait and is shortened. unfortunately, it sounds like there's a problem with the piano in this mix.

Edited by GamingForeverAUS
  • Thanks 1

I’ve watched this video so many times it’s incredible - but I can’t get over one question…

Does anyone understand how this happened? Obviously no way they were soundchecking it, and a fan just HAPPENED to ask to play it with them.

Plus, they made it seem like this was just to buy time while they fixed the onstage fire.

Can someone piece together how this actually ended up in the set, and how that fan ended up on stage with them? Seems like it all was pre-planned??

46 minutes ago, mrzackzadek said:

I’ve watched this video so many times it’s incredible - but I can’t get over one question…

Does anyone understand how this happened? Obviously no way they were soundchecking it, and a fan just HAPPENED to ask to play it with them.

Plus, they made it seem like this was just to buy time while they fixed the onstage fire.

Can someone piece together how this actually ended up in the set, and how that fan ended up on stage with them? Seems like it all was pre-planned??

These things are not pre-planned. It's the other way round, the fan took his chances and made the poster asking to play Gravity BECAUSE they soundchecked it the day before and he thought he might have a chance. Other fans in previous tours have gotten to play Everglow and O (Fly On).

• Like 1

I don't have the impression it was pre-planned. Chris was trying to buy time because of the onstage fire; that fan in that moment was the best chance Chris had to distract the audience and therefore to avoid panic. 

However, pre-planned or not, honestly, I don't care... I mean, they played Gravity live in front of an audience for the first time in almost 20 years. And to me it sounded so good, that I'm a bit upset they have waited for so long before performing it live😅 Feel free to disagree, but it's one of my favourites 

On 3/26/2022 at 12:42 AM, Pepperfish said:

They soundchecked Gravity earlier today. Would be a welcome surprise if it got played this evening!😊

I was wondering if they would have played Gravity regardless of the fire during this show, if they were reharsing the song for future shows or simply for themselves...

• Like 1