✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-08-12] Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom

Captain Crieff

• 7 months later...

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any idea when the concert tickets will be e-mailed to us? At "delivery info" at the Wembley Stadium site it keeps saying "E-Ticket (Tickets emailed at a later date)".

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I read that the tickets for all 6 shows can now be downloaded through the ticketmaster site. However I have still not received my tickets (booked them through the official Wembley site last October). The site keeps saying that they will be "e-mailed at a later date". Is anyone else on the same boat with me? Starting to get a bit stressed.

Edited by britishCP

1 hour ago, britishCP said:

I read that the tickets for all 6 shows can now be downloaded through the ticketmaster site. However I have still not received my tickets (booked them through the official Wembley site last October). The site keeps saying that they will be "e-mailed at a later date". Is anyone else on the same boat with me? Starting to get a bit stressed.

If you booked them via Wembley they are probably about to send them within the next few days. This is such a stressful organisation!

My friend Claire and I are looking for 2 tickets for August 12 by the way - preferably pitch standing. If you guys have/know anything let me know! Please :wacky:

On 8/4/2022 at 5:49 PM, Coeurli said:

If you booked them via Wembley they are probably about to send them within the next few days. This is such a stressful organisation!

My friend Claire and I are looking for 2 tickets for August 12 by the way - preferably pitch standing. If you guys have/know anything let me know! Please :wacky:

I e-mailed them today... Let's hope they will reply, or else I am gonna call them on Monday. This is getting beyond stressful!