Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I would prefer the purple...

 

chrissy1-33.jpg

 

Yes he is with purple awesome also

This is for you Nicky

great23.jpg

great24.jpg

great21.jpg

good27-1.jpg

 

In white him bones, are more evident, clear...ommmmgood18.jpg

Yes he is with purple awesome also

This is for you Nicky[/size][/color]

great23.jpg

great24.jpg

great21.jpg

good27-1.jpg

 

In white him bones, are more evident, clear...ommmmgood18.jpg

 

Thank you Maria :)

Hilary! I didn't knew your where 13! I'm 13 too :D

Funny, somewone with the same age at Coldplaying.com xD

 

I go to sleep now, goodbye Chrissygirls! And that interview is amazing!

Nicky these pics are fucken awesome........

 

I know and I will now take these in my bed :wink3:

Hilary! I didn't knew your where 13! I'm 13 too :D

Funny, somewone with the same age at Coldplaying.com xD

 

I go to sleep now, goodbye Chrissygirls! And that interview is amazing!

 

Not really Annaloes just more than double Ja, ja.....good night, I'm going to bed also, first I'm going to say hello to my friend Nadia, she is more or less in my ages I think....

what no im not going to bed anloekas was lol x

 

Oh sorry but you are so baby to stay awake!!!!!

baby ????!! lol

 

It's a joke you are a really Chrissy, awake, awesome, girl....always quoting lol my dear....

this is for you Emma:

0888bb1qv6sc.jpg

It's a joke you are a really Chrissy, awake, awesome, girl....always quoting lol my dear....

this is for you Emma:

0888bb1qv6sc.jpg

 

 

aww thanks for the pic (lol) xx

 

ur sweet 2 :) xxxx

Hi again everyone ! :kiss:

 

Oooh Perrine :D I never drink beer - but everything else ;)

Mmmh I don't know if I can trust you :thinking:

:P

 

hoodie.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

photo915.jpg

:wacky:

YouTube - Coldplay Interview[/url]

 

 

Thanks Brooke this vid is olimpic, really....

He's enthusiastic, and all he says in it....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.