Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

Ooh, I had a weird Coldplay dream the other night. (I've actually had two lately). Chris was kind of weird, but very sweet and very good looking as always playing his guitar and singing. :wacky:

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 

I'm sorry but I just passed my final oral exam for my abitur with a super grade and I'm just too happy now so I have to do a Chris-picspam RIGHT NOW

 

Yaaay for your Abitur ! :dance:

And thanks so much for these pics, I've never seen some of them ! :stunned:

I really love those :

chrismartincoldplaymadi.jpg

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

galleryenlargedgwynethpx.jpg

157574willchampionchris.jpg

170490chrismartin637x03.jpg

:wacky::bomb:

Hello Perrine!!

 

perfect election for me also!!!!

 

Yaaay for your Abitur ! :dance:

And thanks so much for these pics, I've never seen some of them ! :stunned:

I really love those :

chrismartincoldplaymadi.jpg

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

galleryenlargedgwynethpx.jpg

157574willchampionchris.jpg

170490chrismartin637x03.jpg

:wacky::bomb:

Congratulation for your abitur!!

 

and thanks for the pics, some of them are news?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :dance::dance::dance:

 

I'm sorry but I just passed my final oral exam for my abitur with a super grade and I'm just too happy now so I have to do a Chris-picspam RIGHT NOW :bomb: :bomb: :D

 

chrisandjonny.jpg

w1023.png

vocalistcgeorg554053786t.jpg

w365.png

chrismartgraha569711086.jpg

w386.png

chrismartincoldplaymadi.jpg

w1222.png

chrismartincoldplaymadi.jpg

w857.png

chrismartincoldplaymadi.jpg

w1222.png

chrismartincoldplaymadi.jpg

w1222.png

chrismartincoldplaymadi.jpg

w967.png

coldplayatthrgrammys200.jpg

w816.png

coldplayatthrgrammys200.jpg

w819.png

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethp.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethpw.jpg

w800.png

galleryenlargedgwynethpx.jpg

w800.png

liveinsaopaulocoldplay2.jpg

w2560.png

singerchralpe5521838960.jpg

w367.png

chrismartgraha569711086.jpg

w386.png

2af39fb61fbcede3big2009x.jpg

w335.png

9043t.jpg

w768.png

23232g.jpg

w768.png

24417i.jpg

w768.png

34212p.jpg

w768.png

34512z.jpg

w768.png

46770chrismartindugroupk.jpg

w600.png

47041chrismartin637x01.jpg

w600.png

47042chrismartin637x01.jpg

w600.png

47043chrismartin637x01.jpg

w600.png

55441chrismartindecoldp.jpg

w637.png

55443chrismartindecoldp.jpg

w637.png

69644chrismartin637x01.jpg

w637.png

69645chrismartin637x01.jpg

w533.png

92110.jpg

w768.png

Do you know how that gif came along in the first place? :wink3:

I kept watching (or actually fast forward :P to this particular place in) the video where the clip came from. It's driving me crazy how freaking hot that part is - the deep breathing.... :bomb: :sweatdrop: So I aksed inhere if anyone could make a gif of that part and Cindy (a.k.a. clisaj) was so nice to make it!!! So big thanks to her. :nice:

Oh I remember!!!

We posted it hundreds of times :lol:

All I know is that a long time ago it disappeared and I wanted to find it again.

When I finally did I saved the link location on my PC in a document that is titled "THE GIF" :lol:

I first found it on page 2298 but it had been posted for the first time earlier than that.

 

 

Did you see the link posted by xroxyichickx to her flickr account in the May 15th thread??

Amazing pics of Chris like this one:

 

3546147467_85a5281c90_b.jpg

 

All of them here!!

Oh I remember!!!

We posted it hundreds of times :lol:

All I know is that a long time ago it disappeared and I wanted to find it again.

When I finally did I saved the link location on my PC in a document that is titled "THE GIF" :lol:

I first found it on page 2298 but it had been posted for the first time earlier than that.

 

 

Did you see the link posted by xroxyichickx to her flickr account in the May 15th thread??

Amazing pics of Chris like this one:

 

3546147467_85a5281c90_b.jpg

 

All of them here!!

 

 

Thanks Anna!! Do you see the Guy Thread? ??????Do you I mean?

 

Can you post here the pics from Roady 42? I'll put here the link.

Despite the hair... the word "gorgeous" certainly fits for this picture as well:

 

109837665_873c6b0022_b.jpg

(in xroxyichickx's album as well)

 

Flickr, twitter, coldplay.com, coldplaying... they sure keep us busy!! :dance:

Thanks Anna!! Do you see the Guy Thread? ??????Do you I mean?

 

Can you post here the pics from Roady 42? I'll put here the link.

I see the Guy thread but don't go in there! :lol::lol::lol: :P

"gorgeous" certainly

 

despite of hair, I'll prefer short but he is really Gorgeous ever.....

 

Despite the hair... the word "gorgeous" certainly fits for this picture as well:

 

109837665_873c6b0022_b.jpg

(in xroxyichickx's album as well)

 

Flickr, twitter, coldplay.com, coldplaying... they sure keep us busy!! :dance:

2830515.jpg

 

The "I believe I can fly" one because of the double post, first time that happened to me for a while...

I see the Guy thread but don't go in there! :lol::lol::lol: :P

 

I have seen the number of post, it's improve a lot!!!!!

2830515.jpg

 

The "I believe I can fly" one because of the double post, first time that happened to me for a while...

 

Ohhhhh thanks it's really good and unable to compare them!!!!

well the Chrissy girls got me to thank for this thread being like this cause before we were 2000 posts behind and it was dead and boring and now its always exciting and everyone wants to post and be here........................

 

 

Hey Maria I'm cool.......my computer crashed so thats why I'm not on the thread as much............

 

 

hey to all the other Chrissy galssssssssssss...........................

80blog02.jpg

 

There you go!

 

 

 

THIS IS GREATTTTTTT thanks Anna,

 

 

How do you take a pics in a web?

Ouuu these pics are fucken awesome

Nadia, would it be possible that you don't repost all the long picspams??

I am so happy I have a clickable scroll wheel, otherwise I'd go crazy scrolling and would probably have a carpal tunnel syndrome by now.

 

HyperGrammy2.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.