Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

:awesome:

:cheesy: thanks dear! :kiss:

the 2000th will for sure rock!:smug:

photo106.jpg

i bet it will! :dance:

 

:wideeyed::drunk:!!!!

 

pepe8hilarious.jpg

:lol::heart:!!!

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

hey jen! :hug:

 

I actually believe those are him leaving a gym in london a few days before christmas :thinking:

that's what the website said anyway :shrug:

 

pepe4.jpg

 

Hey Marisa! :hug:

Thanks for the info. I just assumed Bridge School because of the stripey beanie. I should know better, and remember that once he finds a look he likes, he sticks with it! :P

 

Were there any other pictures that went along with those?

i bet it will! :dance:

 

:wideeyed::drunk:!!!!

 

pepe8hilarious.jpg

:lol::heart:!!!

 

:lol: Jonny! :laugh3:

 

:sneaky:

normal_photo587~0.jpg

 

:uhoh: wut?

miscbringingstuffin.jpg

:sneaky:

Hey Marisa! :hug:

Thanks for the info. I just assumed Bridge School because of the stripey beanie. I should know better, and remember that once he finds a look he likes, he sticks with it! :P

 

Were there any other pictures that went along with those?

i love his beanie! :wacky:

this is all we got

16122009005.png

16122009004.png

16122009003.png

16122009002.png

16122009001.png

:lol: Jonny! :laugh3:

 

:sneaky:

normal_photo587~0.jpg

 

:uhoh: wut?

:freak:

miscbringingstuffin.jpg

:sneaky:

 

i love his beanie! :wacky:

this is all we got

16122009005.png

16122009004.png

16122009003.png

16122009002.png

16122009001.png

 

:lol: It's so funny to see his legs!

and those gym pics are all really good. It's nice to see some new ones! :wacky:

 

and oh, yeah. Marisa... you posted this earlier:

loungingchris.jpg

and I had to post it again because... :sweatdrop::wink3:

I love it.

:lol: chrissy girls also stalk!:lol:

 

:whip:

 

normal_photo688~0.jpg

normal_photo1072.jpg

normal_photo1054.jpg

normal_photo1010.jpg

 

 

:drunk::sweatdrop::whistle:

:lol: It's so funny to see his legs!

and those gym pics are all really good. It's nice to see some new ones! :wacky:

 

and oh, yeah. Marisa... you posted this earlier:

loungingchris.jpg

and I had to post it again because... :sweatdrop::wink3:

I love it.

ah me too!!! :sneaky::wink3::sweatdrop::bomb::dead:

:lol: chrissy girls also stalk!:lol:

 

:whip:

 

normal_photo688~0.jpg

normal_photo1072.jpg

normal_photo1054.jpg

normal_photo1010.jpg

 

 

:drunk::sweatdrop::whistle:

he he yes we do :sneaky:

 

:stunned: oh my god :freak::sweatdrop::dead:

 

 

except for 1 thing:

chrisbeachchocolate.png

much better!! :heart:

^haha!:lol: That chocolate picture never gets old!

 

Well, I've got to run, girls. Have a great night! :kiss:

ChrisMartin.png?t=1262584854:heart:

good night!

ah me too!!! :sneaky::wink3::sweatdrop::bomb::dead:

 

he he yes we do :sneaky:

 

:stunned: oh my god :freak::sweatdrop::dead:

 

 

except for 1 thing:

chrisbeachchocolate.png

much better!! :heart:

 

:freak: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

It just made my day! I'm laughing so hard now!!!!!:P

 

2 things Chrissy Girls should love :smug:

 

Sans_titre_i2.jpg

:wink3::wink3:

Even Jonny is staring!:sneaky:

^haha!:lol: That chocolate picture never gets old!

 

Well, I've got to run, girls. Have a great night! :kiss:

ChrisMartin.png?t=1262584854:heart:

good night!

 

Good night!:D

:freak: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

It just made my day! I'm laughing so hard now!!!!!:P

 

2 things Chrissy Girls should love :smug:

 

Sans_titre_i2.jpg

:wink3::wink3:

Even Jonny is staring!:sneaky:

exactly!! :sneaky:

 

well, can you blame him?!?!?! :sweatdrop:

 

but jonny gets the chance to see that anytime he wants :wink3::love:

 

 

pepe3.jpg

exactly!! :sneaky:

 

well, can you blame him?!?!?! :sweatdrop:

 

but jonny gets the chance to see that anytime he wants :wink3::love:

 

 

pepe3.jpg

 

Nope can't blame him:sneaky:

 

And yes he can see it whenever he wants!:wink3:

wff.gif

he's so lucky!!! :bigcry:

but they're just meant to be :love: even i can't come between chris and jonny :P

:wacky:

 

coloring2003-2.jpg

hoodedbadass.jpg

miscshirtless.jpg

zombaid.jpg

surfer-1.jpg

 

 

Yeah, I was just looking at this pics and they're so lovely together! other people just don't get a chance come between them!:D:rolleyes:

chrisetjonny.gif

:wacky: he's serenading at Jonny's door:rolleyes:

 

I should be going...:kiss: have a great night dear! bye :hug:

 

:sneaky:

chrisbellyani3ug.gif

Whoever did that is an idiot

 

lol but you have to admitt, it pops up a lot.

lol but you have to admitt, it pops up a lot.

 

:lol: yeah! it does pop up a lot! :D

 

normal_photo60.jpg

Ahh really? And my daughter is called Maria!! :kiss:

 

Wow!!We probably have more in common:wink3:

we like Chris ...but that's not very original on this site!:laugh3:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.