Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

toooooth.jpg

ย 

LOL.. this looks odd.. it is taken in a mirror? (the fact that he is brushing his teeth isn't odd at all of course! :rolleyes: ) LOL

ย 

toooooth.jpg

ย 

:lol:

ย 

Haha, never seen this before :D :D Where did you find it? :)

I haven't seen it before too though, I found it on a tumblr page, I can't remember which one.. Sorry! :\

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :o

ย 

So beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE PICSPAM!!!!!!!!!! :D

the girls others pics :dazzled:

ย 

tumblr_ln0szvZ1jB1qeu2nd

ย 

tumblr_ln8q23wFZy1qeep17

ย 

tumblr_ln3p98amwe1qeep17

ย 

tumblr_lnnxcgoG8P1qeep17

ย 

tumblr_lq568dANjq1qi96o6

ย 

tumblr_lnyv5mfWs81qcew2so1_500.jpg

Wow amazing !!!!!!

The second one is....:shocked2: :heart: :wacky:

find amazing pictures with big smile :cool:

ย 

ย 

tumblr_lkwwjv2eMV1qeep17

ย 

tumblr_lld6glXOfE1qb4ndd

ย 

tumblr_ll5w7udU6j1qii2p2o1_400.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lklfiaxzv71qjv21po1_500.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lg7rtyY7KB1qcew2so1_400.jpg

Ok everyone, here's a big picspam! Hope you enjoy haha:lol:

ย 

tumblr_lty0i2MSby1qaed7lo1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lu980v91ya1qcew2so1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_ltuzjfxiSq1qlx37co1_r1_500.png

ย 

tumblr_lsq0srNCkX1qm82npo1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lqlt4krxsl1qdq4tho1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lp0jrcIqgQ1qzaqfvo1_500.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lnkg2ljPW51qeep17o1_500.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lmskaejJ5r1qcew2so1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lmaf46PAcK1qfhcb0o1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lkosmiKSAp1qeep17o1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lk2r5dbDvQ1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

ย 

hoi-1.jpg

ย 

toooooth.jpg

ย 

:lol:

ย 

so spoiled here in the Chrissy thread :dazzled: :p all so lovely.

Old Chrissy thread. :heart: :kiss:

chris-martin-coldplay-madison-squar.jpg

1000043064.jpg

chris9-1.jpg

chris7-1.jpg

ย 

thanx for posting these, currently on page 73. :D one thing, they(former Chrissy girls)weren't as expressive as us. :lol: :awesome: :dazzled: OMG!! :lol:

nice smile :cool:

ย 

tumblr_l6nii6ml1M1qcew2s

ย 

Thanx Lory, this is nice. :nice: :cool:

tumblr_lty0i2MSby1qaed7lo1_1280.jpg

ย 

and god created the perfection.

find amazing pictures with big smile :cool:

ย 

ย 

tumblr_lkwwjv2eMV1qeep17

ย 

tumblr_lld6glXOfE1qb4ndd

ย 

tumblr_ll5w7udU6j1qii2p2o1_400.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lklfiaxzv71qjv21po1_500.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lg7rtyY7KB1qcew2so1_400.jpg

ย 

thelast one :dazzled: chris could be a movie star. :wacky: im such a fangirl. :shy:

Group Chrissy hug. :dazzled: oh yea... nice...damn he's tall. :nice:

ย 

I know, right? I think I threw my neck out,lol!!:lol:

I know, right? I think I threw my neck out,lol!!:lol:

ย 

LOL.. Well we'll get him to give us all neck massages! :cool:;):stunned::stunned::wink3:

"I understand women, of course. I am a seducer."

โ€” Chris Martin-Q magazine, Jan. 2009

ย 

tumblr_l5rhfmArZ51qcnjhs

ย 

true :dazzled:

LOL.. Well we'll get him to give us all neck massages! :cool:;):stunned::stunned::wink3:

ย 

I'm SO down for that!!:D

ย 

^Yes, Lory, he is indeed. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.