Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

It's great, thanks! How's yours?

toodles2.jpg

 

My weekend is great! :D

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I miss my favourite thread, but I've so much to do with christmas preparations... But maybe I can find time tonight :)

 

chris_martin_001_020207.jpg

20090610jen47.jpg?t=1260634268

If that jacket is for sale.

 

I'm bloody serious.

 

My friends might have to hold me back from the computer for a few days.

 

Because I might want to stop at nothing to get it.

 

:freak:

I cant believe the "no me llores" guitar is going for sale.

805139aj.jpg

holy cow you guys post fast :dizzy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.