Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hi chrissygirls!!!:)

Hi Katja :)

 

Chris_Martin_-_Viva_la_Vida.jpg

Hi Nicole,and once again Happy Birthday!!!:)

What are you doing here at your Birthday???:thinking:

Hi Nicole,and once again Happy Birthday!!!:)

What are you doing here at your Birthday???:thinking:

 

Thanks again :D

And the party will be in two weeks in London ;)

 

3043961192_6fac6bb4e3.jpg

With chrissy???:wink3:

hi katja! :hug:

normal_n661895429_1878689_5999.jpg

 

LOL I just had one really cheap porno-like music playing in my Winamp list and then I scrolled down to this pic! :sweatdrop: Somehow my brain waited for Chris to dance and strip off the rest of his clothes HAHA oh dear :dozey:

With chrissy???:wink3:

 

Maybe... he's alone in the first week of February;)

 

 

LOL I just had one really cheap porno-like music playing in my Winamp list and then I scrolled down to this pic! :sweatdrop: Somehow my brain waited for Chris to dance and strip off the rest of his clothes HAHA oh dear :dozey:

 

:laugh3:

 

 

chris-martin-jpg_e_f3a7c2adba52315d.jpg

^^ Lol.

Can somebody send me that collage of chris´smiles :D

I want it as my desktop :tongue:

southbank7.png

Oh, I missed this, thank you :kiss:

 

Happy Birthday Nicky!:kiss:

(the pic^ remember me this and enjoy it)

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50irz_kanye-west-feat-chris-martin-homeco_music]Dailymotion - KANYE WEST FEAT. CHRIS MARTIN "HOMECOMING" - une vidéo Musique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x50irz@@AMEPARAM@@x50irz[/ame]

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.