Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

cuter beanie:) cute chris :D lol

29fvyte.jpg

I hope thats not chris your talking to like that lol

Hello my lovely friend Christina. How are you ???

ย 

ย 

Those eyes:P

I hope thats not chris your talking to like that lol

ย 

Actually I was referring to my friend CHristina who posted the pic... lol

ย 

ย 

snagged from another forum

ย 

5618714416_6b500e675b.jpg

ย 

CMSP-2.jpg

snagged??? please explain the meaning?

Actually I was referring to my friend CHristina who posted the pic... lol

ย 

ย 

snagged from another forum

ย 

5618714416_6b500e675b.jpg

ย 

CMSP-2.jpg

snagged??? please explain the meaning?

snagged-stolen, took etc.. lol

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

11uyivl.jpg

ย 

rclr0n.jpg

I was having visions of sausages instead hahahaha thank you for that:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

snagged-stolen, took etc.. lol

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

11uyivl.jpg

ย 

rclr0n.jpg

Lots of pictures I have never seen before :wacky: Hope you all like. :nice:

ChrisMartino_John_Shea_7341763.jpg

ChrisMartino_Mazur_5771353.jpg

ChrisMartino_John_Shea_4609247.jpg

ChrisMartino_John_Shea_283457.jpg

ChrisMartino_John_Shea_332356.jpg

ChrisMartino_Mazur_917233.jpg

ChrisMartino_Cohen_6753560.jpg

ChrisMartino_Cohen_6753503.jpg

EYES!!!!!!:wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuDN6mimC3Q&feature=feedu]YouTube - Coldplay - White Shadows- Live in Crystal Palace 2005[/ame]

Hot vid! great sound......:)

Hello my lovely friend Christina. How are you ???

ย 

ย 

Those eyes:P

ย 

Hey Nadia! (late) :P

ย 

I've been wonderful, thank you. :kiss: How've you been?

ย 

chris-martin-radio-one-12242010-11-820x1323.jpg

hi!! my mid-terms are finally over andd let's celebrate :) :)

ย 

chris_martin_3_wenn1633894.jpg

ย 

Chris_Martin_cropped.jpg

ย 

Chris%20Martin.jpg

ย 

spin_rusure_main_pic_chris_martin.jpg

ย 

Chris-Martin-1220268376.jpg

ย 

156842_158679810843933_100001057452779_307132_7885835_n.jpg

ย 

37228_1433519650379_1604572210_31009417_5471690_n.jpg

ย 

6212_1176589703376_1487126484_30481829_1315818_n.jpg

ย 

5932_1171879425622_1487126484_30465294_6404942_n.jpg

ย 

5932_1171879505624_1487126484_30465296_3902622_n.jpg

ย 

25467_1364376904281_1077361452_1088655_2256656_n.jpg

ย 

24092_1364275261751_1077702297_31139159_4063135_n.jpg

he looks so weird :D

26528_10150138464795013_711365012_11488423_3233114_n.jpg

ย 

hair???

ย 

18031_1344586252032_1152525500_2932768_652357_n.jpg

ย 

18465_514871378062_159100684_30556141_7591999_n.jpg

ย 

17345_699602898127_10620264_40501056_6885744_n.jpg

ย 

8433_1151239099423_1180994806_30447278_6862021_n.jpg

ย 

this...

7416_1191255992143_1550688736_508054_1533422_n.jpg

ย 

and thiss :) :)

7316_131234595901_744995901_2438340_6570445_n.jpg

ย 

8117_146098856762_530121762_3371922_1286597_n.jpg

ย 

6171_1161679292732_1550317302_30403446_8173213_n.jpg

ย 

5820_1113752362396_1184538847_30293510_4004151_n.jpg

the end :)

Hey Nadia! (late) :P

ย 

I've been wonderful, thank you. :kiss: How've you been?

ย 

chris-martin-radio-one-12242010-11-820x1323.jpg

I'm great too, we have lots of catching up to do :hug:

hi!! my mid-terms are finally over andd let's celebrate :) :)

ย 

chris_martin_3_wenn1633894.jpg

ย 

Chris_Martin_cropped.jpg

ย 

Chris%20Martin.jpg

ย 

spin_rusure_main_pic_chris_martin.jpg

ย 

Chris-Martin-1220268376.jpg

ย 

156842_158679810843933_100001057452779_307132_7885835_n.jpg

ย 

37228_1433519650379_1604572210_31009417_5471690_n.jpg

ย 

6212_1176589703376_1487126484_30481829_1315818_n.jpg

ย 

5932_1171879425622_1487126484_30465294_6404942_n.jpg

ย 

5932_1171879505624_1487126484_30465296_3902622_n.jpg

ย 

25467_1364376904281_1077361452_1088655_2256656_n.jpg

ย 

24092_1364275261751_1077702297_31139159_4063135_n.jpg

he looks so weird :D

26528_10150138464795013_711365012_11488423_3233114_n.jpg

ย 

hair???

ย 

18031_1344586252032_1152525500_2932768_652357_n.jpg

ย 

18465_514871378062_159100684_30556141_7591999_n.jpg

ย 

17345_699602898127_10620264_40501056_6885744_n.jpg

ย 

8433_1151239099423_1180994806_30447278_6862021_n.jpg

ย 

this...

7416_1191255992143_1550688736_508054_1533422_n.jpg

ย 

and thiss :) :)

7316_131234595901_744995901_2438340_6570445_n.jpg

ย 

8117_146098856762_530121762_3371922_1286597_n.jpg

ย 

6171_1161679292732_1550317302_30403446_8173213_n.jpg

ย 

5820_1113752362396_1184538847_30293510_4004151_n.jpg

the end :)

ย 

Congrats Ceren and thanks for this awesome picspan!

YouTube - Coldplay - White Shadows- Live in Crystal Palace 2005[/url]

Hot vid! great sound......:)

ย 

fantastic, thanks Maria!!!:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.