✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

25003dd.gif

I could be wrong, but isn't that Phil Harvey in the bottom left hand corner (sitting)?:thinking: The one who's face isn't crossed out? I know him and Chris went to school together.

THE STORY BEHIND THE PIC

This picture leads to two intriguing questions:

1 – Why was Chris so happy that day?

2 – Why this photo is scrawled like this, putting Chris in a heart goofy?

Chris' happiness comes from various reasons. He had just returned from the dentist, where he was to remove the braces. He had used that crap for 3 years and didn't solved the problem of crooked teeth (thank God!). Another reason is that he was sitting in a chair while Phil sat on the floor. Chris mocked the friend because of that. (yes, folks, a that time Chris was a jerk ...). And the most important reason is that I don't know if you guys noticed, but he is sitting beside the teacher, in a “higher” position. Chris was feeling the best (nerd stuff).

But the most curious question is why Chris appears inside a heart in that photo. Let me explain. Freakish, but this photo was found in the drawer of an English teacher! The ugly one there with a dress pattern of pixels and a strange fringe. Yes, she had a platonic love for him! Chris was her best student of English and a great kid with his tongue (I mean the language).

@kekakircher

:laugh3::P

THE STORY BEHIND THE PIC[/color]

This picture leads to two intriguing questions:

1 – Why was Chris so happy that day?

2 – Why this photo is scrawled like this, putting Chris in a heart goofy?

Chris' happiness comes from various reasons. He had just returned from the dentist, where he was to remove the braces. He had used that crap for 3 years and didn't solved the problem of crooked teeth (thank God!). Another reason is that he was sitting in a chair while Phil sat on the floor. Chris mocked the friend because of that. (yes, folks, a that time Chris was a jerk ...). And the most important reason is that I don't know if you guys noticed, but he is sitting beside the teacher, in a “higher” position. Chris was feeling the best (nerd stuff).

But the most curious question is why Chris appears inside a heart in that photo. Let me explain. Freakish, but this photo was found in the drawer of an English teacher! The ugly one there with a dress pattern of pixels and a strange fringe. Yes, she had a platonic love for him! Chris was her best student of English and a great kid with his tongue (I mean the language).

@kekakircher

:laugh3::P

why the photo is black and white??:stunned: