✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

very nice of you .. both links work for me ...

and your name?? :)

So sorry how rude of me. :D You can call me Row. ;) Nice to meet you. I like a challenge... anything else you want LOL! (Now that's an open ended question if I ever heard one!)..

Thanks for the link to the download Lori. :D

ah, you were searching for that interview?? actually i did ¨print screen¨from that one in previous post (so i have that link saved) .. i think you got me wrong (or vice versa) .. anyways .. that´s really good interview .. one of my favorites !

oh yes, I was searching that interview! but it's a good interview and the end is funny, isn't it? ;)

and nice to ¨meet¨you Eve, I am tamari, but just call me Tami ;)

nice to meet you Tami :)

btw, new roadie´s blog is up .. have a look girls ;)

here a pic from this new roadie and what they say about the Chris' jump on Fix you... ;)

texasa05.jpg

"Perhaps it’s for this reason that during Fix You, Chris makes the insane jump nearly ten feet to the ground and up the barricades towards the mix tower. It’s chaos all around. The radio mic is lost in the throng and Kelly, Chris’ ever vigilant security chief is next off the front of the stage. Meanwhile the band are wondering whether he’ll make it back for the final line (remember Sydney?). "

yeah.......I love the chemistry that have these two that has only increased over the years. Jonny is kindness and Chris is faithfulness.:heart:

hi Maria! I agree with you, Chris and Jonny has a good chemistry :nice: and Guy and Will are good together. especially here : -i love this interview!!! -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjvmvKigmw]Coldplay - Boombox All Access - YouTube[/ame]

I watch this interview so much, so I can memorize everything : i love the part that they are mentioning about 'squirrel' (lovely accent :heart: )

Someone needs to explain to me what happens in Brazil. That is the second time in the past week that I have seen an interview (different band), where they said amazing stuff happens in that country, but they can't repeat what it is!

Chrismaniac I think that means you're up!!

hi Maria! I agree with you, Chris and Jonny has a good chemistry :nice: and Guy and Will are good together. especially here : -i love this interview!!! -

I watch this interview so much, so I can memorize everything : i love the part that they are mentioning about 'squirrel' (lovely accent :heart: )

"we try to have a good time..." perfect, this is my last thought these days! good night Tami, nite girls, see you tomorrow!:kiss:

Someone needs to explain to me what happens in Brazil. That is the second time in the past week that I have seen an interview (different band), where they said amazing stuff happens in that country, but they can't repeat what it is!

Chrismaniac I think that means you're up!!

Brazil is an incredible country with happy people in spite of the poverty and of the extreme wealth. The blood and the soul of Brazilians contaminate the bands that comes to do concerts here. And the same happens with Coldplay. Chris' birthday in 2010 was fantastic, with 60.000 people singing for him. Very emocional! And in concert of Coldplay at Rock in Rio Festival ( from livestream) you will see what I mean. ;)

PS: but the winner is Mexico, I need to say... :/