✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

They were sooooo good last night! I was a little worried about Chris's voice after hearing he was hoarse earlier in the week, but he sounded great. One of the better vocal performances I thought!

They were all fantastic and Paradise sounded so great live.

Like you guys, I was totally worried when he ran into the crowd! I think he lost the microphone too. :laugh3:

And yeah...I don't think he can ever sweat TOO much. :wink3:

It made me so nervous when he jumped into the crowd last night. Good thing I didn't see him climb the light tower, I would have been crazy! I'm so afraid he's going to get hurt.

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! :\

I loved the concert.. my dear hubby recorded the re-play today for me when I was out So I have it on my computer to watch when I want! And it's playing now.. :D I am appreciating it a LOT more now though, than I did at 2am this morning, when I was fighting to stay awake. :laugh3:

As for the sweating.. boy it must have been hot there! Seriously he looked like he was melting away!

And I also want to be his piano stool, microphone and guitar! LOL... Although not the guitars that he seems to fling about lately! LOL..

I think he lost the microphone too. :laugh3:

hah i noticed that as well ..

is it just me or the crowd sing-along wash´t good at all .. well, think about the end of the Scientist .. Chris had to finish the lines of the chorus by himself.. and crowd was so quiet during Everything is not lost as well .. the easiest song to singalong! even VLV´s ooh-ooh -didn´t last as long as it was supposed to .. but still, Chris thanked the audience and said they were amazing .. so it makes me think that this all was just the ¨fault¨of sound editing (of live streaming video) .. :confused:

never too late or early for Christmas Lights

screenshot20110916at103.png

And I also want to be his piano stool, microphone and guitar! LOL... Although not the guitars that he seems to fling about lately! LOL..

that was FUNNY