✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I ... OK.. Wow.. pic spams, new music... Uh... It's too early! LOL..

Thanks for posting it though. I think I might agree with you Eve.. there might be a few too many up in flames.. Oh dear.. :confused:

Still wonderful pic spams girls.. I'm going to go back and scroll down again... slower! :wink3:

Is the shirt shrinking, or are his muscles expanding? :laugh3:

Expanding definitely! LOL...

Oh goody! Now we can have 100 hate threads about how this song is boring and sounds like every other Coldplay song from the past.

:inquisitive:

LOL! :laugh3: - only 100? :whistle: :P

Lets not worry about it... have some more photos instead... I've been making wallpaper ALL morning... and had to find some images to use ... so here you go..

1426738624_b0e2d458fe.jpg

56511.jpg

1245670734652_f.jpg

30422.jpg

30721.jpg

glastonbury16.png

I didn't use them all in my wallpaper, so what else COULD I do with them? :)

Oh and I may post the paper later... I need to walk away from it now and go do some housework! LOL.. My poor house is so messy... with all this ... what do we call it? ChrisMartinitis.?? well whatever I am currently suffering with... I love it.. But my house doesn't! :)

Was there really any need for that?

Hmm well...seeing as it happened with ETIAW and Paradise, I just assumed the discontented populous would continue.

I really don't want to argue in the Chris thread. This should be a happy place where we can joke around. If you want to discuss something you are more than welcome to PM me.

I'm so proud of us. Chris is winning now so let's keep voting. I don't know where the voting ends though.

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/competitions-freebies/100-hottest-men/?photo=13120

187 votes, score: 4.4. His closest opponent, Johnny Depp, has regressed to 4.1

Well it pained me to vote against Mr Darcy and Chuck Bass....but I did what I had to for Chris. :wink3:

Hmm well...seeing as it happened with ETIAW and Paradise, I just assumed the discontented populous would continue.

I really don't want to argue in the Chris thread. This should be a happy place where we can joke around. If you want to discuss something you are more than welcome to PM me.

Exactly. I came in here for an escape from all the crap that we've had to deal with this week and the first thing I see is more snark and bitching. We are doing the best we can.

I don't want to discuss or argue about anything it would just be nice that you would show a little maturity and consideration for other people that may want to post in this thread. You don't have to love Paradise to be a Chris fan.

Exactly. I came in here for an escape from all the crap that we've had to deal with this week and the first thing I see is more snark and bitching. We are doing the best we can.

I don't want to discuss or argue about anything it would just be nice that you would show a little maturity and consideration for other people that may want to post in this thread. You don't have to love Paradise to be a Chris fan.

Oh, ok..so people are only allowed to be snarky in certain threads? Sorry, I did not get that memo. I'll file that away for future reference. Thanks for the head's up.

Comicforce, you should keep making wallpapers and we can do your housework :laugh3: :laugh3:

LOL! You are welcome Jeremyy! Now that you mention it, my carpets could do with a vacuum actually! LOL.. :P

Here you go then.. I am SURE I could mess about with it some more.. but what the heck... I THINK it's finished now... It took me all morning... and some of the afternoon...

th_room.jpg

:wink3:

:D Hope you like it..

Not sure what inspired that, apart from Mr Martin himself - who needs more inspiration really?

43213.jpg

And of course THIS photo... Whoever took this photo was very cruel and unusual, to take his photo in a BEDROOM! :bomb: what are they trying to DO to us? For some strange reason it drove all thoughts of vacuuming out of my head... :P

43213.jpg

And of course THIS photo... Whoever took this photo was very cruel and unusual, to take his photo in a BEDROOM! :bomb: what are they trying to DO to us? For some strange reason it drove all thoughts of vacuuming out of my head... :P

Whoever decided to take that picture is pure evil.

I kind of imagine that person with a troll face. :laugh3:

LOL! You are welcome Jeremyy! Now that you mention it, my carpets could do with a vacuum actually! LOL.. :P

Here you go then.. I am SURE I could mess about with it some more.. but what the heck... I THINK it's finished now... It took me all morning... and some of the afternoon...

th_room.jpg

:wink3:

:D Hope you like it..

hhaha okay I can vacuum your carpets next time :P

i love this photo it is very creative work :wink3::wink3:

I can see a vain man who covered all his room with his perfect pictures :wink3:

just kidding...thanks for your photos.. :)