✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Woman I blame you for my Guy Rupert Berryman hug-dream :shifty::lol:

Note: never speak to Sharon about "How to fall asleep" when you are trying to fall asleep.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I believe YOU were the one that brought Mr. Berryman into the conversation, missy miss. You must live with the outcome. :P

Here is a video that some of you might not have seen. It's behind the scenes from their trip to Australia.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Here is a video that some of you might not have seen. It's behind the scenes from their trip to Australia.

I can't open youtube :cry: I don't know why :cry:

what is the titel of this video? I'll try to watch via ktunnel.com

edit: ok i found it :D

I can't open youtube :cry: I don't know why :cry:

what is the titel of this video? I'll try to watch via ktunnel.com

edit: ok i found it :D

YouTube was playing up for me yesterday Ceren. It's gone weird. Haven't tried it today, but K said it was playing up for her too yesterday.

Thank you for that! It's brilliant. Love Chris's dad so much! And the presenter saying "Chris kissed m'cheek!" - that would be me. Wish it was.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I believe YOU were the one that brought Mr. Berryman into the conversation, missy miss. You must live with the outcome. :P

AMAZING :dazzled: :dazzled: They're really amazing :D

And the two fans, the one with the awesome t-shirt and the other other one crying 'I love Chris Martin!!' HAHAHA. I can so identify with them. And Chris's dad is so cool, too :lol: :D

YouTube was playing up for me yesterday Ceren. It's gone weird. Haven't tried it today, but K said it was playing up for her too yesterday.

:\ :\ now i'm connecting youtube via ktunnel.com ;)

I love your new signature :awesome:

:\ :\ now i'm connecting youtube via ktunnel.com ;)

I love your new signature :awesome:

Thanks, :D although with such great subject you cannot go wrong. Your avatar is pretty nice too.. ;)

is working for me again today .. so it's hopefully just temporary Ceren.

So well...as you noticed I can't really sleep lately [don't that I usually sleep at night :lol: but less then ever...I'm not able to fall asleep before 6.30am...every night from about 2 weeks] plus I have this issue with my ears from Saturday, I hear all muffled and I have this continuous whistle as background noise, and the only way I can stop it is with my earphones on and music...so I spent the last nights watching a lot of live gigs, this night I needed my beloved X&Y era so I watched Toronto 2006 and then I run into this...Is always a pleasure to watch it so I thought you would enjoy it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZGb1vjcWI]Coldplay [2005] VH1 Storytellers FULL - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously after a such hot Chris I'll never sleep again but it's worth it! :laugh3::D

[FIX YOU when was a new song :dazzled: He still sang "When you're too in love to let it go"]