✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

This is from the vid with Chris and Guy Garvey. You can only watch if you paid for the extra content. Basically its an unlisted youtube video....add BandAid30 to your favourites, then all their stuff will go on your timeline, and its the only vid with Chris they have

OoOoohhh

so I have to pay to see a several seconds long snippet of Chris?

0f3.gif

thanks for the explanation though

This is from the vid with Chris and Guy Garvey. You can only watch if you paid for the extra content. Basically its an unlisted youtube video....add BandAid30 to your favourites, then all their stuff will go on your timeline, and its the only vid with Chris they have

i guess you wouldn't want to share the link if it requires payment. but would you mind saying what was said in the interview if you've seen it?

OoOoohhh

so I have to pay to see a several seconds long snippet of Chris?

0f3.gif

thanks for the explanation though

If you want me to be bad ( and we both know I like to be bad ) just PM me and I'll give you the unlisted link to the youtube video...you do so fucking much for me with all the uploading, its the least I can do, and yes all the people reading this.. I did pay my own money for the access to the extra content, and if one single person is eligible to see what I paid for, its Batty...dont like it...dont care :)

If you want me to be bad ( and we both know I like to be bad ) just PM me and I'll give you the unlisted link to the youtube video...you do so fucking much for me with all the uploading, its the least I can do, and yes all the people reading this.. I did pay my own money for the access to the extra content, and if one single person is eligible to see what I paid for, its Batty...dont like it...dont care :)

Can I......

PM you? :D

But.......

I havent done anything for you, you know.....

Unlike Batman shes got her own power to help people finding rare videos.. :confused:

But I aint no powwa :sad:

Can I......

But.......

Unlike Batman shes got her own power to help people finding rare videos.. :confused:

The power of friendship is strong ;) I'll DM you the link on twitter xx

Can I......

But.......

The power of friendship is strong ;) I'll DM you the link on twitter xx

Yesterday I had baking classes in London and some results I thought I could bring some to the bakery.. Thinking the whole band was at the studio so I was thinking to go there and giving them some (I brought chocolate cupcakes with chocolate filling -

1546320_10155072054230314_6142069548296354295_n.jpg?oh=0706213f4ffcdcd7e159aa1fd3dac11d&oe=54E80989

). And then I waited at the studio for an hour but they didnt show up and I needed to catch the train home cause I didnt wanna be home late as well. So I decided to drop the cupcakes in front of the studio which I also wrote my Twitter account, To: Coldplay etc but I forgot to leave the letter... I remembered it while I was on the tube I was like dammit if I attached the letter on top of the cupcake box they would have read it. Until now I didnt get any tweets from them *I wasnt hoping so high on this though, if they happened to eat the cupcakes without notice thats fine, but it'd be such a nice thing if they could let me know when they received it..* OR *Maybe they threw it away* OR *Someone else's might take the cupcake box*

Anyhow, maybe I wasnt lucky yesterday though..

End of story, *Goodbye Chris :sad:....*

Your cupcakes look delicious!! :p

Don't be sad. :hug: Some time ago I tried the same thing, to leave there a lil present, I never expected an answer though. Today it is clear for some reasons it was indeed thrown away and never shown to the band. Imagine if only once a fan would report about his success to leave there something and get noticed... I think they would need trucks every week to bring all those things away...

so i there is a separate ghost stories album hosted in beats music with commentaries for each song. think the ASFOS video is just part of that. i don't have a subscription for beats. so i haven't listened to them.