✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

i would think so. or for an upcoming project?

and umm.. can this be true?

Camille Bailey @Jeremiah2Nine11 ·

Spent my morning in a private Yoga class thought by Chris Martin! #ColdPlay #Chrisiscool

According to her Intsagram she apparently was in that hip hop Tracy Anderson class with GP with that video that came out few days back...no photo proof though of her in that class or in this yoga one....so I guess its possible she was invited to a yoga class with Chris lol

^ does anyone of you guys actually do yoga? I tried it once and I felt as agile as a sandbag :wacky:

I do yoga as I had an accident about 3 years ago and dislocated my shoulder and pulled out my back very badly. After about a year when I healed up well enough to be able to function, I started up yoga and honestly its helped me so much.

I do sometimes but I prefer zumba :D
Oh yeah, Zumba seems very popular!

I do yoga as I had an accident about 3 years ago and dislocated my shoulder and pulled out my back very badly. After about a year when I healed up well enough to be able to function, I started up yoga and honestly its helped me so much.

I can imagine it helped you! Especially if you need your bones/joints to function well again. Good to hear you've healed :wacky:

:inquisitive:

10735329_1548545855374606_1328776545_n.jpg

Robbie and I have a gig in Melbourne this Thursday! And Chris Martin will be joining us!! I may or may not be lying. Event info in my bio.

X

Also not new, but throw backs to some old days:

10727740_605069606285497_1580935371_n.jpg

X

10723719_454989431305721_1541129615_n.jpg

X

How does he just not look any older. He looks 22 in the photo with Robbie. The jumper is still looking great too. Lol. I do love that jumper so...

Plays Taylor Swift 22 song..!! :laugh4: ;) Yes, he's looking real good there and hope a fly doesn't get into his mouth..:laugh4: Did he move the LoVe button. Seems it's always hanging to the right more..:wacko: Have to look more! :D

Plays Taylor Swift 22 song..!! :laugh4: ;) Yes, he's looking real good there and hope a fly doesn't get into his mouth..:laugh4: Did he move the LoVe button. Seems it's always hanging to the right more..:wacko: Have to look more! :D

Ha ha! That's so funny because I thought the exact same thing about the LoVe button WTF! How even...

It's nice to find a friend who understands lol. Do you think we need therapy? I'm sure listening to Taylor Swift 22 will sort us out...

Moved posts about last night's Chris and Jonny show to the newly created event thread. Please post the gig related pics there (feel free to post them on this Chris thread too if you wish)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/103377-2014-10-29-Chris-amp-Jonny-charity-gig-at-amfAR-Los-Angeles?p=5695627#post5695627