February 3, 200521 yr ouch my coffee is too hot for me i have to call my friends i hope the movie i'll see on saturday we'll be good :) friday night i have to go and see my in-laws, they're nice but a bit boring now, i have to work :(
February 3, 200521 yr 1. my exams are over, such an amazing feeling :D 2. I dunno if I should kiss him or...still wait...or say:"Rather no..." :( 3. it seems there's no tickets left :bigcry: 4. I have to visit my teacher from grammar school :smug: 5. what's up with my best friend? :/
February 3, 200521 yr x biology exam tomorrow x i got 8 from german yay x i must have passed math x i have to get flannelmouth's album x nothing better the feeling is so fine
February 3, 200521 yr <> My head hurts again <> Pleeeeese let him come out. <> Hair is behaving itself, miracle :stunned: <> Foooooood <> Eeek running out of money and only just been paid.
February 3, 200521 yr *I'm seeing someone i haven't seen in 2 years in a bit *Should i ask Kerry out *Im hungry *Damn you Nat, you nearly killed me *Fuck my throat is still hurrting
February 3, 200521 yr *Where is Denise ?? *Has she changed her user name.... *People keep changing their name, and it confuses me :/ *I stand to get yet another wage increase of a succesful review meeting... :smug: *I need to send that present ....
February 3, 200521 yr jakaroony, we now have 21 members!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooo join my forum it's koooooooooooooooooooooooool a shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka :D
February 3, 200521 yr **goes onto Jay's forum* *My eye is itching *Bah, homework *Im tired *Lettus dancus MJus stylus
February 3, 200521 yr *Hmmm....should I get electric soft parades album? *I can't wait until tomorrow *It's going to be soooo funny! *I want them 2 to get together! :P :rolleyes: *Papercuts are major bitches! :rolleyes: :dozey:
February 3, 200521 yr * i saw him :wink3: * i needed saw him more time i mean i saw him only for 2 seconds :/ * tomorrow we still watch the film at high school * finaly we have a new game... :D * should i buy the shine lipstick?...
February 3, 200521 yr my back hurts i need to leave in 10 minutes my next semester in schools going to suck when can i switch my classes i'm annoyed that i need to buy my friends dog a new leash because i accidentally broke it...hopefully i won't have to buy it completly myself.
February 3, 200521 yr labello? i never heard of it i think.. :idea2: i must ask for it, thanks oli :)
February 3, 200521 yr who am i? who do people think i am? am i ugly? if im not then whats wrong with me. plastic sugery to the nose would emprove my breathing and appearance.
February 3, 200521 yr -I want chocolate -I want to be happy for once -I need to do my theory homework -I want to talk to this guy at school tomorrow since we keep looking at each A LOT but im too shy -I need to peeeeeeee
February 3, 200521 yr *my nose is itching *am i the only one who likes the dark coloured board skin? *damn i shoul ask kerry out *bah, i need to charge up my mp3 player *i should put some new songs on my mp3 player
February 3, 200521 yr *happy birthday to Laura for tuesday :kiss: *bah im gonna go to sleep soon *i didn't have homework to do tonight *what am i doing tommorow *no rock challenge till Tuesday
February 3, 200521 yr - Training day tomorrow plus the half term hols so a week off! - I really should get my 3 major assignments done during the hols - I should transfer the funny vids from my camcorder to the pc and make a few dvds - I really need to stop thinking about that girl I like - I need to refrain from spending tons for a valentines present on said girl, as valentines day is a holiday made up by card companies to make people feel like crap and waste excessive amounts of money on cheap tat that no one wants.
February 3, 200521 yr I should go wash my hair I should write some reviews.. while I'm in the mood and inspired I need a hug :embarrased: damn that tsunami :cry: I'm soooo going to do it.
Create an account or sign in to comment