February 8, 200521 yr *ahhh i have a fucking cold *i have homework to do but i can't be fucked to do it *msn is down.....fuck :dozey: *i want some pancakes **sneeze*
February 8, 200521 yr my stomach hurts so much mom's home tomorrow i ran out of tea mile high headache
February 8, 200521 yr *why is down? *i msut go soon *i don't know what's on *i must be calm *wow tomorrow i have the evening free, no exams next day
February 8, 200521 yr *i have the fucking period *i have the fucking period and i feel like eeewww *i have the fucking period and i wanna get out of this stupid uni *i have a fucking period and my poor stomach hurts *i have the fucking period and SEE YA SOON!
February 8, 200521 yr *dance you fucker, dance you fucker, don't you dare, don't you dare *ahhhhhhh illnessy **sneeze* *shitty pancakes, i really can't cook them things *damn i really just wanna collapse right now and fall asleep for a couple of years
February 9, 200521 yr *i make that important phone call to that uni ..i've been putting it off for 3 weeks now. *humans are so hard to understand :cry: *i had some ice-cream :( ..and i was just five days away from two months of an ice-cream free life...but i couldnt do it. *i feel like i've lost him * :cry:
February 9, 200521 yr -Must sleep -working 9.5 hours tommorrow, which means I am going to be at school for like 12 hours - When will this download finish downloading -I hope the weather is nice tommorrow -Tuna is bad.
February 9, 200521 yr **big sneeze* *ahhh god i hope im not like this next week, let alone on friday *and hopefully we haven't started our drama assesment, i don't wanna be stuck with them :sick: *i need some more tea...with honey, except i ran out of that too *i've just noticed i have the same amp thats in school of rock
February 9, 200521 yr i was so pissed last night i think my friend has fallen out with me :embarrased: i feel sick drink is bad*2
February 9, 200521 yr i think my friend has fallen out with me *awww, i hope things are ok *interpol are pretty good *my nose is really hurting *ahh i my eyes are watering from where my nose is hurting *bored bored bored
February 9, 200521 yr *I'm gonna see him tomorrow :stunned: *poor friend :( *I think Ican't wear this clothes :dozey: *Why's my bro angry again? :rolleyes: *dunno..... :lol:
February 9, 200521 yr * Maria :stunned: :D * I wonder how she is doing * Owwy my head * Why wasn't I invited? * Eeeek holiday will be expensive
February 9, 200521 yr * I see some cute and cuddliy girl. *however when I was speaking with her, another girl came along that likes me. *I am getting the bus home with her tonight though *And I am going to ask if she has a Boyfrined *and on the response of that answer I may ask her out for a drink or something else.
February 9, 200521 yr *my mom is near to me? I need to smoke!! *why she's looking so bad at me? =Oh! I come so drunk last night *Why can't I get a decent boyfriend *This jeans are killing me * Did he forgot all the shits I did?? I wish so
February 9, 200521 yr * ^ wonders what daryl's "something else" means ;) * i have such a sore head :sick: * coronation street is goooood :lol: * sometimes jean-paul sartre is interesting... maybe i should go to class for a change... * think i'll have a yoghurt... nuuuutritious :nice:
February 9, 200521 yr *i reach it *waves* *i had a big siesta :) *i can't believe i was too tired *how the teacher came to late this morning? :/ *why the other teacher didn't came today? :stunned:
February 10, 200521 yr Ive blown everything he will never come down all my fault got moody and now ive lost him
February 10, 200521 yr she hasn't ya know^ if anything it made me more determined to come down nothing your fault as expected, they'd pisd you off you aint never NEVER gona lose me babe :P
February 10, 200521 yr yer big mouth uses people will all end in tears why am i bothered he flirts with everyone on here. doesnt care about me was silly to think he did
Create an account or sign in to comment