✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MOTS LIVE Broadcast from Buenos Aires [NO LINKS]

JoseCapella6

On 11/4/2022 at 12:47 AM, Ashirogi.42 said:

I Got the full show, it´s a MKV file video (Ripped, not recorded from Cinemas) of 2.57 GB in 1920x1080p with pretty good quality and a great audio too, so I would like to do a topic and share it full, but I'm new and I don't know much around here or if I could be even allowed to.

Can you dm me the link? Please 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kind of random but looking at the spectogram of the show, I just found out you can actually tell with 100% accuracy what is live and what's not. WOOPS. Whoever mastered the audio really didn't expect somebody to have the knowhow so he/she would hide the traces. Now that's rather jarring, it completely ruins the magic. Oof, that's rough especially considering that it's about double the amount of what I was expecting to be live.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

15 hours ago, nowayme said:

Kind of random but looking at the spectogram of the show, I just found out you can actually tell with 100% accuracy what is live and what's not. WOOPS. Whoever mastered the audio really didn't expect somebody to have the knowhow so he/she would hide the traces. Now that's rather jarring, it completely ruins the magic. Oof, that's rough especially considering that it's about double the amount of what I was expecting to be live.

Could you detail a bit more ?

8 hours ago, auroraa_4 said:

Could you detail a bit more ?

Yes. Melodyne (the program that does pitch correction/manipulation) uses resampling with a frequency interpolator algo called "SINC intepolation" which produces certain kinds of artifacts in the frequency domain. When it's a prerecorded part you can see those artifacts in the spectogram and when it's not, it goes back to a plain normal spectogram.

εικόνα.png

2 hours ago, nowayme said:

Yes. Melodyne (the program that does pitch correction/manipulation) uses resampling with a frequency interpolator algo called "SINC intepolation" which produces certain kinds of artifacts in the frequency domain. When it's a prerecorded part you can see those artifacts in the spectogram and when it's not, it goes back to a plain normal spectogram.

εικόνα.png

so 7 songs aren't live?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...