✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MOTS LIVE Broadcast from Buenos Aires [NO LINKS]

JoseCapella6

20 hours ago, TealAppeal said:

I don't have any link to the broadcast, I watched it at the movie theater and to respect the band I only took these two photos below and not of the event itself.

I'm too shy to show my face online so these elephant faces from 'Paradise' music video will have to do.

My sister and I had fun yesterday with my daughter. I'm glad she got to experience most of the show with me. Unfortunately it went on way passed her bedtime... she pleaded with me to go home early. We left after 'Clocks' wrapped up but it was fun to be with fellow Coldplayers and singing with everyone.

for-web.jpg

for-web2.jpg

Sent you the link

Everyone who asked the link here in the comments I dm to you already with the last batch being a group dm. For those who are going to ask in the future Β it can be found in Sharemania under HD performances. I won’t post the link as it’s against the website rules as the mod noted on the author’s postΒ 

Edited by maits18
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Guys, as the poster who was kind enough to DM people said you can look for it yourself. The place is clearly mentioned like two posts above and I'm not even sure if that's allowed, so better make use of that word while it's still written there. It's really not that hard to make the effort to search for a few minutes ✌️

• Like 1

@auroraa_4Β this is pretty normal for concerts nowadays, especially after Chris has been unwell and the amount of the touring coldplay do. I imagine quite a few of the songs are lipsynced, I know Higher Power is (or was at several concerts atleast) but that doesn't take away from the magic and music we all enjoy together and celebrate.Β 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye1772 said:

Could you send it to me as well please? πŸ™‚

On my last comment I mentioned that everyone Β can find the download link on Sharemania under hd performances. Heads up it’s 20gb and it’s a .ts file. Sorry my dms are flooding with people asking and the mods warned the post author alreadyΒ 

Edited by maits18
  • Like 1

• stephen changed the title to Coldplay MOTS LIVE Broadcast from Buenos Aires [NO LINKS]