✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

General Tour questions

Hi guys!!

I've never been to a Coldplay concert and I was considering going to see them in Rome next year.

However, at present none of my friends seem to be interested, so if I go I will go on my own, which does not sound really great, right? Ahaha, Especially given that a Coldplay concert is such a big event and you might feel a bit lost, alone in such a huge crowd.

I wonder whether any of you has ever gone to a Coldplay concert on his own and what was his experience. Consider that I'm a bit shy and this certainly doesn't make me more resolute to go, ahaha.

Any piece of advice/anecdote/personal experience will be very precious to me!

Edited by TheLostColdplayer

Going alone can be scary, especially if it's not your home city and when it's a big city. But I think there's nothing to be afraid of, people are nice.

My experience... Last year I went to two Paris concerts alone and it was amazing. For first one there was a lot of unknown factors as it was a completely new place for me, but everything turned out great. Waiting at gate, I made some friends and spent some time talking to them. Second show I was already familiar with logistics and metros and it felt like home, people were friendly and nice around me as well.

Some advice: it depends what kind of tickets you are getting. When getting regular standing tickets, it depends a bit how early are you planning to go to wait at gate. When going early get some food and water. Hot weather and sun can be one of the biggest factors to consider. If you want to know more then ask. Surviving with Paris concerts in 35-40 degrees Celsius, I think I have enough experience.🙂

Interestingly, I'm also thinking about going to Rome next year, don't know yet if someone joins me for concert. So, if you're going alone we might have the same adventure waiting ahead. 😀

• Love 1

I went to two Manchester gigs alone this year and had a great time. I met so many people there - including plenty of faces to put to twitter handles - that I'm still in touch with and hoping to meet up with again at next year's gigs, which I'll be going to alone again.

Even if you're shy, I promise you have nothing to worry about. Coldplayers are the best bunch of people, and of course you'll have at least one thing in common with the people around you so you won't be stuck for conversation 🤣

• Love 1

Ciao guarda ti scrivo direttamente in italiano👌. Anche io con altri 3 amici vorremmo andare al concerto di Roma, ed anche per noi sarebbe la prima volta, dato che quelli di quest'anno nn li riuscimmo a prendere😡. Ti vorrei chiedere un consiglio grande grande, mi potresti dare qualche dritta sull'acquisto, perché da una parte si legge domani (25 luglio) da un'altra il 26, c'ho la vaga sensazione che rimmaremo fregati pure a sta botta. Sull'andare da soli, onestamente qualcosa si perde secondo me perché nel condividere si arriva a delle certezze, ma sò talmente fregni che sarà comunque na figata

5 hours ago, gnugna said:

Ti vorrei chiedere un consiglio grande grande, mi potresti dare qualche dritta sull'acquisto, perché da una parte si legge domani (25 luglio) da un'altra il 26

Apparently presales start from tomorrow at 9:00 for coldplay.com subscribers. That's all I know basically.

Anyway thanks to anyone who replied, you've been super-kind. Thanks!

Does anyone know if they are dividing up the pitch into different sections on this tour? my friend and I got pitch tickets, 1 x standard and 1 x Floris experience. Will those tickets be in separate areas or will we be able to meet up again on the inside?