✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

seriously THE BASSIST OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST BANDS OF ALL TIME ran the marathon and you mean to tell me no one could take one simple picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

****still searching web for Guy speaking French

seriously THE BASSIST OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST BANDS OF ALL TIME ran the marathon and you mean to tell me no one could take one simple picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

****still searching web for Guy speaking French

I KNOW RIGHT !!

the only "celebrity" pic I found was that dude from Boyzone :dozey::dozey::dozey:

yup, Chavi's my name, short for Chavivanna. You'll notice that my name's made of "viva" AND it means something like "sacred colours of life". I think Life in Technicolor was written for me :nice:

I want to hear him Nky !! :cry:

we still have Chris speaking French though.. :wink3:

I have an audio in which Guy says cliché. I know it's pretty common in English but is still a French word :uhoh:

I know it's not enough..

Guy's drawing of the day he got lost and scared in France ! :lol:

21416gl1.jpg

^I re-listened to it and it doesnt sound French the way he says it.. although his voice's still sexy !

that's really beautifull and so coldplay related right now!

what's yours NKY? nikky?

thanks ! what a coincidence, right ?! :nice:

night night girls !!

edit :

21816.jpg

21616.jpg

wow, you girls were busy in here today!!! and I see I wasn't the only one affected by the thought of a French speaking Berryman:lol:

I swear if anyone finds it, they BETTER post, if not you better keep it hidden forever, 'cause if the rest of us find out...you're dead meat! LOL

And what the hell happened to my last post...where was the LASHES pic?!?! here you go:

normal_EUYI.jpg

(now I'll go back to my lurking...and French lesson w/ Mr. Berryman. JK!!!)

I have an audio in which Guy says cliché. I know it's pretty common in English but is still a French word :uhoh:

I know it's not enough..

Guy's drawing of the day he got lost and scared in France ! :lol:

21416gl1.jpg

goooooood morning or bonjour.... or goedmorgen haha

^this is a cute note! what's it from? I feel sorry for him for getting lost..

anyway keep searching ladies we will succeed at something! dammit we either have to find this or the marathon one! (or both)

to start the day.... something from my personal collection... it's about time I showed you what a great spot I had and that was the day I learned to never let my brother in law take the pics again...(dammit what did we discuss?!:angry:)

DSC04433.jpg

DSC04440.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

enjoy!

21616.jpg

OMG....

btw. Love your name.

My name is old italian name, and the first woman that was named Antonia was Marc Antonius's (I probably didnt write that correct) daughter and she ruled Rome when he was in war or with Cleopatra.

So I used to rule the world (Rome was the world back in those days)...

:dance: Coldplay related names !!! Yours's really pretty as well :nice:

Cooky, I cant see your pic .. :uhoh:

Carla, that drawing was part of a book with different artists' drawings (I think.. I'm NOT sure at all...). He went to France when he was young (11 or 12, I cant remember) and got lost in the Pompidou center when visiting it with his class. Can you imagine young Sexyman lost and confused asking for help ? awwwww cuuuute :nice: