✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

now im alone here... talking/writing to me, myself and I

I'm sorry, I was looking for old goodies posted some pages back in this thread!

and I KNOW ! I drooled all over my keyboard when I saw that pic of him with his bass :nice:

He is so sexy... I think I would die if he speaks to me... Not die, I would melt.

I wouldnt even know what to say.. I'd blush and some words would come out but it wouldnt mean anything.. and I would make a complete fool of myself.. and he would just walk out thinking i'm stupid.. :bigcry:

worst nightmare ever... :cry:

but thousands of Guy!!!! If you dont do that, you'll kill someone here (me), cause I cant go to any of their concerts. (the nearest one for me is in Budimpest and it costs lots of money which I dont have.

edit: Antonia has to go... I probably wont be here tomorrow... Im going to Lenny Kravitz's concert...

So I've been anway one night and I miss 3 Pages! wow

I promise I will be here doing French research Tonight I WILL FIND IT if it kills me dammit!

I must remind you of how i made a fool of myself at brixton.. and he soo looked at me like: what's that poor girl saying.. whish he'd been like... I'll do this poor girl a favour and take a pic with her (or take her home)

makes me wanna make a banner:

'Guy brought marker will you sign my brixton shirt now?'

ohh goooooooood morning! you did it again nky!:stunned:

Lori thanks for posting your story! I read it in the live section and saw your photo's soooo jealous!

this is my pic of guy soooo close

Afb082.jpg

that's right.. it sucks...

after brixton we waited around an he just walked right past me! I was like: STUTTER! I asked him to sign my shirt and he looked at me... but stupid stupid me didn't bring a marker! (i know right what the hell is the matter with me!) :embarassed: I asked another girl for hers but when I got it Guy was already getting in the car so then i remember: take a picture you idiot!

this is what my brother in law made:

DSC04446.jpg

yes that is Jonny getting in the car

pdvd0252dg.jpg

beads.jpg

show5.jpg

dvddocumentary152rs.jpg

guynthatpickdvd8eu.jpg

guyorlando27iv.jpg

guywstella9zo.jpg

gyyy1ny.jpg

guy242zw.jpg

normal_101189_G.jpg

normal_i55_105.jpg

690tj.jpg

ARM.jpg

I love you!^

oh and guitar sitting down one: DROOLllllllll

lkate for work again see you girls tonight

antonia have fun at lenny!:kiss:

ooh, yeah your Brixton episod "give me an autograph, dammit i have no pen" isnt really cool :confused: but at least he looked at you :wink3:

woke up really early today... and that pic ^ really made my day... tnx Chavi.

no problem ! just did what I had to do :cool:

With the rate you girls go in this thread, Guy has to be a marathon runner to keep up!

XD

ahah ! good one :P

btw, here are the links for the video you asked for in Jonny's thread!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3mvglk

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jczz0j

Berryman lovers you might want to download those vids ;) little preview :

smvr7rtg0ei1.jpg

So I've been anway one night and I miss 3 Pages! wow

I promise I will be here doing French research Tonight I WILL FIND IT if it kills me dammit!

I must remind you of how i made a fool of myself at brixton.. and he soo looked at me like: what's that poor girl saying.. whish he'd been like... I'll do this poor girl a favour and take a pic with her (or take her home)

makes me wanna make a banner:

'Guy brought marker will you sign my brixton shirt now?'

Wait, wait, wait!!! WHAT??? You didnt have a pen??? Oh Carla...

^yeah I do feel bad.. But I feel a little better knowing I'll get a second chance... and in my defense our flight was delayed and I left the hotel in such a rush I ALMOST FORGOT THE TICKETS plus this thread,Chavi's special pics make me feel better, and I was with a girl that had a marker and I yelled for her to come over but she just didn't he just makes you freeze in all beauty *sigh* but... he looked at me... thinking about it *THUD*