✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Now you think of it.. maybe he came up with the words for lost? (okay I know that's not it but still) because in the end he found his way out at the top of the centre and what aviewthat must have been?!

and also now I have to make my name coldplay related... I;ll have to think about that one and get back to you on that.... in the mean time some junk food

KINGGUY.jpg

Even if we can't hear him, you can picture that mouth saying it, can't you... :dozey:

I watched the interview on The Edge yesterday - I'm glad Chris was a no-show. Guy and Jonny were both on top form and Guy looked fantastic: very relaxed and happy, and a little bit tanned.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!

Ohhhh I know Red Girl I noticed tooo!!! Guy is tanned !! Does this mean he's laying out in the sun w\ no shirt-no pants-just trunks?!!- or maybe not even those

we need an updated version of this!

guypoolsk2ph9.jpg

I'd also perfer zoomed in and one of him standing up!

Even though he tends to hide in the background, and not speak up much, if you watch him (and we all do), you just see how comfortable he is in his own skin - does that make sense?

I think that's what makes him so appealing - how laid back he is.

He's hot - he must realise that - and yet he doesn't make a fuss!

Red Girl it's like you are taking the words right out of mouth!!!! and yeah Guy knows how hot he is you can tell by the way he looks and carries himself! and everytime I see a interview or video of Coldplay I only look for Guy

*runs and hides of shame

Red Girl it's like you are taking the words right out of mouth!!!! and yeah Guy knows how hot he is you can tell by the way he looks and carries himself! and everytime I see a interview or video of Coldplay I only look for Guy

*runs and hides of shame

Exactly - it's like an inner confidence, and that's very sexy. Much more so than at lot of famous men who are like "look at me"

And don't be ashamed, you're amongst friends, and we probably all do the same!

:smug:

Ohhhh I know Red Girl I noticed tooo!!! Guy is tanned !! Does this mean he's laying out in the sun w\ no shirt-no pants-just trunks?!!- or maybe not even those

we need an updated version of this!

guypoolsk2ph9.jpg

I'd also perfer zoomed in and one of him standing up!

you know there's a pic of him taking at the same moment where he's actually seating :sneaky:

omg such a good idea count me in !!!

wrong thread? I don't get it... :confused:

Even though he tends to hide in the background, and not speak up much, if you watch him (and we all do), you just see how comfortable he is in his own skin - does that make sense?

I think that's what makes him so appealing - how laid back he is.

He's hot - he must realise that - and yet he doesn't make a fuss!

I know he's just like:

gimme a beer and I'm good, or i'll do it for a beer (wait that sounds alcoholic)

you've asked for it.. here it is again:

guyinshorts.jpg

awww cuteness:

26721.jpg

wrong thread? I don't get it... :confused:

I know he's just like:

gimme a beer and I'm good, or i'll do it for a beer (wait that sounds alcoholic)

you've asked for it.. here it is again:

guyinshorts.jpg

awww cuteness:

26721.jpg

THANK YOU!!! :shocked2:

Soo true and sorry for the confusion that was referring to the searching for Guy saying something French

WAIT WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chavi DON'T HOLD THOSE TYPE OF PICS FOR YOURSELF !!!! POST FOR ALL TO SEE!! :):):):o

EDIT: sorry double post

:bigcry: I wish I could but STUPID F**KING SILLY ME.. (I'll never forgive myself for that, but it was ages ago when I wasnt a Guy's hotness fan...) didnt save the pic when she saw it.. :bigcry: and I CANT remember where I saw it. It was along with that pic though, somewhere in a pic gallery. He's seating talking to someone I think, and it was taken on the day.