✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Ahhhh what the hell is the matter with me?!

I'm the last one out and the first one back... :stunned:seriously this is not good

oh well:

here's some pics:

theeyes.jpg

guyconcentrate-1.jpg

guysmile.jpg

2638951785idrwy0.jpg

That one was taken in Holland after the secret gig and before the taping of the anton corbijn video!

^Even though I had some problems with that earring now it just looks cute...

and all those pics with arms and hands...

I'm not in the perv unit but I think I'll join them... This thread didnt get me anything good. I'm slowly dieing with every Guy pic and I became a perv. Nice one...

We have proof from The Orcale (*cough Phil) that the guys speak French ..so we have to find footage of them in Montreal

August 5, 2008 - submitted by Raphaelle, Canada

Q. When Coldplay came to Montreal, they spoke some French, do they speak the language of each country they are visiting?

The Oracle replies:

They do try, yes.

EDIT: sorry double post well... here's something to forgive me for it !

23215.jpg

normal_andycotterill__4a.jpg

213_G.jpg

We have proof from The Orcale (*cough Phil) that the guys speak French ..so we have to find footage of them in Montreal

Q. When Coldplay came to Montreal, they spoke some French, do they speak the language of each country they are visiting?

The Oracle replies:

They do try, yes.

The Oracle replies:

They do try, yes.

I do love one in green t-shirt...

Ahhh I would love to hear them speak Croatian. Its very very hard language.

The Oracle replies:

They do try, yes.

I was at the Montreal show and only Chris spoke French.I have some footage I think but I don't know if you can hear him very well among all the screaming and clapping.I wanna hear the rest of the guys speak French as well

Yep bad sound

I think he says "Et maintenant, une chanson d'amour.Part Céline Dion ;) Non,pas Céline Dion...C'est pas en français (I guess he meant the song they were about to sing is not in French) C'était un peu (something.Can't understand the last word). Un, deux, trois"

Translation:"And now a ove song.Céline Dion.No,not Céline Dion...No, not in French. It was a bit [...]. One, two, three"

I really cant understand that last word missing.. but thanks :)

interview in which Guy says "cliché" but it doesnt sound French at all.. sadly that word's too common in English :cry: (at about 10min) http://www.sendspace.com/file/oznbbz

edit : I'm bored.. I dont work tomorrow.. and I dont want to go to bed.. BUT NO ONE's here to have fun with me in Mr Berryman thread :bigcry: