✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I COULDNT STOP MYSELF!!! :cry:
look at my journal

http://www.livejournal.com/users/bosteefus and you'll see i used this pic you attached very well in it. :D :o

awww... you put the one i posted!! *feels all warm and fuzzy*

it IS a good piccie of him though

hehe i thought it went in well with a black background, so i used it. and i like all the green. he has his back to all the text. :D

well, if i were them, seriously, i dont think i would really care either. its just their passion for music is all! but they look really nice when they are trimmed. my sister said that chris looked gross with his liitle facial thing going on! :o

awww well hopefully you will meet him someday and then u can show him how much you love him hehe! you got any posters of guy? i have only 1 cos i got it for my birthday but i cant seem to find any others! someone said i should check on the next but i dunno where :shrug:

awww well hopefully you will meet him someday and then u can show him how much you love him hehe! you got any posters of guy? i have only 1 cos i got it for my birthday but i cant seem to find any others! someone said i should check on the next but i dunno where :shrug:
someone told me they got one not too long ago. and i cant find it anywheres.

i only have one coldplay poster, but no guy :shrug:

i'll have to make my own :D