April 5, 20242 yr I might be missing something but listening to the standalone vocals of the version of Aeterna I have what I hear (and what makes context and grammar sense too) is: [VERSE 1] And for the life of me, I couldn't decide just what it could be, Sparks of delights this magical entity, I'm so hypnotised, Cause when you look at me, Something inside an elicitor dream, Took my soul to heaven, [CHORUS] This, must be bliss Must be for this I exist, Cause I always, I always, I always want to feel like this, All this, must be bliss, This extraordinary dance, And I always, I always, I always want to feel like this, [VERSE 2] And for the life of me, I couldn't decide just what it could be, Took my soul to heaven, [CHORUS] This, must be bliss Must be for this I exist, Cause I always, I always, I always want to feel like this, All this, must be bliss, This extraordinary dance, And I always, I always, I always want to feel like this, [BRIDGE] All together now, I feel it flow, I feel it flow, We're all together now so, All together now, I feel it flow, I feel it flow, We're all together now so, [CHORUS] This, must be bliss Must be for this I exist, Cause I always, I always, I always want to feel like this, All this, must be bliss, This extraordinary dance, And I always, I always, I always want to feel like this
April 5, 20242 yr Is that HP demo the real thing? Edit: Yes! Edit 2: Probably not! Edited April 5, 20242 yr by clark595
April 5, 20242 yr Why did they have to gift The Astronaut ? It's better than the whole MOTS except Coloratura obviously, it's a very good song
April 5, 20242 yr 7 minutes ago, clark595 said: 7 minutes ago, clark595 said: Is that HP demo the real thing? Probably no it's the acoustic version mixed with the studio version
April 5, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, Galal said: Why did they have to gift The Astronaut ? It's better than the whole MOTS except Coloratura obviously, it's a very good song Agreed! Such a beautiful melody and J really shines on this one!
April 5, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, Galal said: Probably no it's the acoustic version mixed with the studio version Oh ok thanks! Didn’t listen to the acoustic version in a while!
April 5, 20242 yr Can I report something to the mods? I've had 2 people message me in the last 10 minutes, both asking me to share leaks with them
April 5, 20242 yr 21 minutes ago, clark595 said: Agreed! Such a beautiful melody and J really shines on this one! Guy as well you can hear his bass line more clearly overall it's a very Coldplay song Edited April 5, 20242 yr by Galal
April 5, 20242 yr 11 minutes ago, MyloRedux said: Can I report something to the mods? I've had 2 people message me in the last 10 minutes, both asking me to share leaks with them you can, though may I also remind you that creating multiple accounts is actually not allowed
April 5, 20242 yr Author The Astronaut is beautiful, as expected. Also, it seems that the famous AHFOD folder has leaked (again). Edited April 5, 20242 yr by Jonan infamous ≠ famous
April 5, 20242 yr 17 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said: you can, though may I also remind you that creating multiple accounts is actually not allowed This is the only account I'm using, I have no others I have proof if you need
April 5, 20242 yr 2 minutes ago, MyloRedux said: This is the only account I'm using, I have no others I have proof if you need just PM me please
April 5, 20242 yr Author The Astronaut You and me We'll go down in history The greatest story ever One for the centuries I saw you, I was broken, open, torn right into two I never saw anything as beautiful as you If I woke up and all this was just a dream I want to tell you just what you mean When I'm with you There is no one else I get heaven to myself When I'm with you There is no one else I feel this way I never felt You and me We'll go down in history In thеse lives togethеr Some things are meant to be I saw you, I was broken, open, torn right into two I never saw anything as beautiful as you If I woke up and all this was just a dream I want to tell you just what you mean When I'm with you There is no one else I get heaven to myself When I'm with you There is no one else I feel this way I never felt I feel this way I never felt When I'm with you There is no one else I get heaven to myself When I'm with you There is no one else A light A sparkle in your eyes Heaven coming through And I love you And I love you
April 5, 20242 yr Just now, Benjod25 said: Another day another leak another loss for the band 😭 The band is too busy posting emojis haha but seriously, I'm surprised the band haven't addressed the situation yet.
April 5, 20242 yr Author The AHFOD folder is crazy. The amount of different ideas and iterations each song has. The hard work behind every song. I can only feel admiration. Also, a link to the MOTS instrumentals has just appeared. Let me celebrate this one... Finally! I love the instrumental versions for study and work, and not having MOTS was a bit frustrating.
April 5, 20242 yr 10 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said: Regarding the AHFOD folder, what does SG mean? Stargate
April 6, 20242 yr That acoustic guitar in the background towards the end of the AOAL SG Mixes is so nice. I’d like to see that in another song or something
Create an account or sign in to comment