✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 2024 leaks - Lyrics compilation

Jonan

15 hours ago, WskCarlosG said:

Vaya, parece que acaba de ocurrir la mayor filtración que vio en 10 años. Más de 25 canciones filtradas, ¡es una locura! Me acabo de enterar de todo y me increíble parece ya la vez triste, Spanish Rain es un sueño hecho realidad desde que me enteré de su existencia en el 2017. FOP con letra, no te imaginas hace cuanto (desde 2014) que llevo Imaginé o inventé la voz de Chris cantando la melodía. Aeterna como demo me parece fantástico. No puedo esperar a ver cómo será la versión final del lado B de los sencillos que están por lanzarse. Good Feelings estoy seguro que sonará increíble con la ayuda de Nile Rodgers. Sinceramente hay canciones que me dieron mucha tristeza que no han sido publicadas ya que son increíbles, me imagino que no pasó el filtro de Will Champion o que simplemente no ganaron en las votaciones para conformar el disco. Tengamos paciencia hasta que Moon Music sea anunciado oficialmente, definitivamente todo esto para mí fue como abrir un cofre del tesoro anhelado desde 2007. 

Se han filtrado 37 canciones y demos si tenemos en cuenta que 'Stranger' y 'Great Expectations' son reales, en cualquier caso, serían 35 canciones filtradas desde enero hasta hoy

Edited by WhorthyColdplay

Just now, Galal said:

¿Soy el único que piensa que la melodía en verso de Royalty suena como el sonido del silencio? Es gracioso 

I feel like 'Royalty' would be a great collaboration between Coldplay and Adam Levine, it's the musical style

Coldplay X Adam Levine

2 hours ago, Hamster_Pants said:

so is the one we got the finished version? or at least more fleshed out? and when is it from?

The one we got is from mid-December, and was intended to take Humankind's spot on the tracklist (spot #3)

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

2 hours ago, WhorthyColdplay said:

Se han filtrado 37 canciones y demos si tenemos en cuenta que 'Stranger' y 'Great Expectations' son reales, en cualquier caso, serían 35 canciones filtradas desde enero hasta hoy

Stranger and great expectations are fan made using AI. You can hear the imperfections on it. The one who made them won't be mentioned

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m4racide said:

The one we got is from mid-December, and was intended to take Humankind's spot on the tracklist (spot #3)

Do you know what the original tracklist was? Very interested

• Like 2

I can't remember where each song goes but I wrote down some of the titles

Alien Radio

Earthling

Blessed

Biutyful

2 Aliens

All My Love

Royalty

The Only One 

Jupiter (No Camila Cabello)

Good Feelings (Coldplay X The Chainsmokers)

♾ (featuring elements of 🪐 and My Universe)

From Earth With Love

Edited by m4racide
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

28 minutes ago, m4racide said:

I can't remember where each song goes but I wrote down some of the titles

Alien Radio

Earthling

Blessed

Biutyful

2 Aliens

All My Love

Royalty

The Only One 

Jupiter (No Camila Cabello)

Good Feelings (Coldplay X The Chainsmokers)

♾ (featuring elements of 🪐 and My Universe)

From Earth With Love

Wow so it changed a lot then, since most of those songs didn't end up on the album.

I wonder how The Chainsmokers feel about being removed from Good Feelings lol, I'm not a fan of theirs though

Edited by driftaguy

1 minute ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Suppose that would be 2 Aliens, Good Feelings and Jupiter

Oh shit, 4, my bad. The Only One is still being considered, and has a new version with new lyrics and has Moses on the song.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

What do you know about All My Love and From Earth With Love? Are they completely unheard songs or were they renamed at some point? 

Unheard by me as far as that goes, I know there's some people with it out here, so it could leak.

1 hour ago, Luis Gabriel said:

So nothing new about The Race? I was hoping for that song to be released at some point, maybe in MM 🥲.

As far as I know, there was a piano version recorded with elements of Everyday Life Weirdo in the very early stages of MM's sessions. 

• Like 1