✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 2024 leaks - Lyrics compilation

Jonan

43 minutes ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Not sure if this question has been asked before, but of all the songs that have recently leaked, which one has surprised you guys the most?

The Only One. Fantastic MX vibes and the most recent mixes make it sound more explosive and alive.

14 minutes ago, SwirlingChaos said:

the most recent mixes make it sound more explosive and alive.

Those aren't publicly available, right? I've only heard the original leak, it sounds cool, although the lyrics were a bit on the weak side. It was good though and the drums reminded me of Birds, a personal favourite.

1 minute ago, SwirlingChaos said:

Luckily for me I don’t mind cheesy or plain poor lyrics so that’s okay for me. Even more luckily, the instrumentation is divine.

I'll take your word for it, hopefully it gets released. Thanks for sharing!

40 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

Maybe a tier list would help? 

Famous Old Painters (Viva) 

Weirdo

Wedding Bells

Aeterna

Arabesque/Olive Tree

UFO II

Spanish Rain

UATW (Silver Bird) 

A

Broken

Everyday Life/Everyday Story

Famous Old Painters (EL) 

Tomorrow

Earthling

A Wave 

The Only One 

Life In A Day

The Lightclub

Church (not much is changed here so I’m not sure I can place it in S but I love this song) 

B

Robots (rough but has potential) 
Royalty 
Good Feelings 

Let Somebody Go (Solo) 

C

Gold (this one might grow on me though) 

Wedding Song 

Until The Water Flows Over 

Everyday’s Like Christmas 

Conscious Pilot (if it’s real) 

D

Far Out 

Ain't no way lil bro didn't put Tomorrow in S.

2 minutes ago, SwirlingChaos said:

Luckily for me I don’t mind cheesy or plain poor lyrics so that’s okay for me. Even more luckily, the instrumentation is divine.

Yeah for me just the instrumental of a track is enough to rate it Good.

3 minutes ago, SwirlingChaos said:

Instrumentation > Lyrics for me personally

Yeah like tho I focuss more on the instrumental I can't forget about lyrics like gems like Major Minus are nothing without the lyrics.

3 minutes ago, ColdplayUT said:

Is that if you are going to leak AT LEAST be something that is scarpped or is a demo of a realeased song tho that still wouldn't justify leaking.

I see your point and I agree to some extent. The good thing is that you both said the song is amazing now, so it must have evolved a fair bit. I'm sure they will release it if they like it, regardless of the leaks - or so I hope!

2 minutes ago, Jonan said:

I see your point and I agree to some extent. The good thing is that you both said the song is amazing now, so it must have evolved a fair bit. I'm sure they will release it if they like it, regardless of the leaks - or so I hope!

Yeah hope they do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

No offence but if you have unreleased stuff with no intention of sharing it, keep that information to yourself. No-one needs to read your opinions on something the rest of us will never hear. 

GUYS I AHVE HUMAN TELEVISION A DEMO OF ALIEN RADIO FROM 1624 100 REAL NO BAIT NO FAKE NO SCAM NO WRONG WORKING IN OHIOAN 8024

Seriously the only thing it accomplishes is spamming up the boards with conversations nobody else can engage in, and driving people mad enough to post 100 txt files on the other site. Enough. Go to discord if you want to have conversations about your secret collections. 

Edited by Famous Old Painter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Famous Old Painter said:

Seriously the only thing it accomplishes is spamming up the boards with conversations nobody else can engage in, and driving people mad enough to post 100 txt files onto the other site. Enough. Go to discord if you want to have conversations about your secret collections. 

Bro I was just joking at the end of the day 99 of my stuff will leak cuase they are being traded.

Hi everyone. Long time.

After listening to these demos especially the MOTS demos I’ve deepened my disdain for the released product. It’s so frustating.

Some thoughts:

Biggest surprise: how much I’ve enjoyed a Coldplay featuring Marshmello collab (Seriously)

Biggest “love on first listen”: Life in a Day (Plastic Beach vibes)

Biggest “why on earth would you not release this?”: Tomorrow

Biggest “back in love with Coldplay moment”: Won’t somebody love me when I’m broken

Anyway, let’s hope they release some of this stuff someday.

PS. How awesome that we got to hear FOP and Spanish Rain after all those years.

• Love 2

22 minutes ago, Jdckcom said:

Hi everyone. Long time.

After listening to these demos especially the MOTS demos I’ve deepened my disdain for the released product. It’s so frustating.

Some thoughts:

Biggest surprise: how much I’ve enjoyed a Coldplay featuring Marshmello collab (Seriously)

Biggest “love on first listen”: Life in a Day (Plastic Beach vibes)

Biggest “why on earth would you not release this?”: Tomorrow

Biggest “back in love with Coldplay moment”: Won’t somebody love me when I’m broken

Anyway, let’s hope they release some of this stuff someday.

PS. How awesome that we got to hear FOP and Spanish Rain after all those years.

love this!

9 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

The fact we got Spanish Rain and Wedding Bells at all surprises me. And the fact that Spanish Rain is exactly what I wanted it to be. And the added lyrics to FOB only make it more beautiful, even after all these years. 

Then there's some of the original EL songs (Everyday Life, Broken, even Arabesque to an extent) sounding nothing like how the album versions would turn out to be. 

Maybe the biggest surprise to me was Earthling. Way more beautiful than an Angel Moon song has any right to be. 

Earthling isn't Angel Moon

Earthling is still my fave leak and I hope it gets an official release. The lyrics are awesome, the piano is gorgeous. Could go down as one of my favorite Coldplay piano songs up there with Postcards, Trouble etc.

• Love 1