πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

5 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Robots is the one that leaked, from MOTS

How different is the 2022 mix?

I really hope they keep the style of vocals from the start of the song, and the "Let me feel myself again!" At the end.

Any insight as to why they decided spreading MOTS out into three albums was a good idea? They'd never done that before. I can't help but wonder if they'd just put all their best songs together like usual they could've avoided pissing off fans and critics so much with MOTS.Β 

My guess for the musical would be:

Weirdo

Robot(s)

EarthlingΒ 

Feels like I'm Falling in Love (some people said this would be on MM but now some are saying its not?)

Royalty?

Blessed?

Life in a day?

I don't know any other MOTS demos, I'm not sure if those last 3 will make it but I'll include them anyway.

3 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

How different is the 2022 mix?

I really hope they keep the style of vocals from the start of the song, and the "Let me feel myself again!" At the end.

Not sure, haven't heard it, I just know

Robots is Sep - Nov 2021 and Robot is around June 2022

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Any insight as to why they decided spreading MOTS out into three albums was a good idea? They'd never done that before. I can't help but wonder if they'd just put all their best songs together like usual they could've avoided pissing off fans and critics so much with MOTS.Β 

They clearly made a LOT of songs in these recording sessions, yes not all of them are amazing but I'd rather they release most of them across 3 albums rather than try to squeeze them all on 1 album and leave us with a huge amount of great unreleased tracks.Β 

4 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Their shortest albums are 9 songs, if MOTS was one album that's minimum 27 songs, and they like a lot of songs so why not release them all while keeping their style of short albums?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, popopopokerface said:

Not sure, haven't heard it, I just know

Robots is Sep - Nov 2021 and Robot is around June 2022

Ah okay, well the fact that there is a 2022 mix is a good sign that the song isn't dead I suppose.

3 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

My guess for the musical would be:

Weirdo

Robot(s)

EarthlingΒ 

Feels like I'm Falling in Love (some people said this would be on MM but now some are saying its not?)

Royalty?

Blessed?

Life in a day?

I don't know any other MOTS demos, I'm not sure if those last 3 will make it but I'll include them anyway.

FLIFIL is something I don't really know much of, I've heard the snippet and that's about it. Somebody told me it was originally caled FILFIL for MOTS, but that could be wrong

4 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

It's a good idea imo, it seems that they were super productive during the lock down the idea of making 3 albums allowΒ  them to explore more genres and making a musical is very interesting choice by them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

They clearly made a LOT of songs in these recording sessions, yes not all of them are amazing but I'd rather they release most of them across 3 albums rather than try to squeeze them all on 1 album and leave us with a huge amount of great unreleased tracks.Β 

Exactly, I mean sure things like Human Heart aren't great, would have much preferred a finished mix of FEWL (btw if that one releases fans will either go crazy in a good way or a very bad way)

1 minute ago, popopopokerface said:

FLIFIL is something I don't really know much of, I've heard the snippet and that's about it. Somebody told me it was originally caled FILFIL for MOTS, but that could be wrong

I think the fact that its got The Weirdos makes it better suited to the Musical. I think who ever said it was on MM was probably lying then, I'm pretty sure I remember them calling it FILFIL as well originally.

I'd rather have UFO II on MM than FLIFIL. A few people said UFO II would be on the musical but that doesn't seem to be true now (hopefully).

4 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Exactly, I mean sure things like Human Heart aren't great, would have much preferred a finished mix of FEWL (btw if that one releases fans will either go crazy in a good way or a very bad way)

What is FEWL?

Just now, popopopokerface said:

Idk if you mean what it stands for or what the actual song is

I meant what does it stand for but i got it, anyway i heard a snippet that didn't sound interesting at all..

1 minute ago, Galal said:

I meant what does it stand for but i got it, anyway i heard a snippet that didn't sound interesting at all..

Sure on the outside it just seems like a standard 2020 Coldplay song, but in reality there's something CRAZY hidden in it

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

From Earth With Love feels like it could be a musical song to me. The lyrics in the snippet feel kind of plot driven, and Chris did say MOTS3 had the theme of "Home" so it fits.Β 

It is a very movie soundtrack-like song, that's the first thing I thought when I heard it. The leaked snippets are just from a demo so NOTHING is final of course. The lyrics aren't great and I would guess Chris was just freestyling most of it. There's a bit in the pre-chorus where he says: Better Play 'Born In The USA' (A Bruce Springsteen album)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Hopefully "I put my milkshake down" doesn't make it to the final versionΒ 

Would it be their worst line? No πŸ˜‚