✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

JoMiFiKiRenAli!>>>>

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Ali Guess Who has Ashton Kutcher in it and is about him and his girlfriend meeting her parents. He's white though and she's black and her father isn't too pleased...kinda like Meet The Parents, I thought it looked shit but had to watch it yesterday for work and it was quite funny.

snails-very crunchie indeed. I think Percy is growing some hair on his anthenas..is that normal? I gave him some plums to reduce it and rubbed some nivea on them. I'll have to see what happens now. I blame it on Kate Moss! :rolleyes:

Yeah I considered tweezers but I don't want to upset the eye lashes...maybe tweed would be a cunning disguise....and less painful for poor Percy :embarrased:

Perhaps dyeing it would help? Or combing it into a funkeh 'do.

I've heard Caterpillar fur is very big this snail season, it's in In Snail magazine this week :idea2:

Hello Albie

Snail magazine! I think I'll subscribe. I might do a funky 'do, although he falls over alot...I think he's been sniffing fertiliser, so it would be destroyed alot....I'll ponder it. Thanks Mimi :sneaky: :cool:

Hey Ren! ;)

POSAKM....very clever indeed...but what about the Pandas? I give all my quavers to them because they need to cover there noses to protect their social status :embarrased: :/

I'll try give my hula hoops to the snails... :idea2: